Digital Aircond Panel

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
hi,
can someone help to tell me what wire colour that came out from which terminal from the relay,(there is 3 wire, thick black with red stripe,black and thin black with red stripe)

thanks.

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
yo kenneth... just got back to the offce today... to be honest i'm not sure whether the led is 12v or not... so far when tested it is moderately bright lah... will check with that shop again on that...

haiya! ur condom broke ah? hehehe... nevermind... ur panel won't get pregnant one... haha... like in my case, i also don't use the blue condom... i use a blue colored led... it will become white when you fix it back to the panel... will try to get the details of the shop for you soon... right now focusing on my suspension and engine mod... lots more to do one...

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
aiseh.. nice job la zizul.. been reserving the panel for ya.. collect dust oni.. hehe

tt.. anytime boleh... except tuesday,wed & thurs.. hehe.. cus my class on dat day.. me studying in cyber.. limkokwing.. well we often hav our club tt's meetup point at KJ shell.. could meet up there n join us.. or if u want then can juz hav small tt of our own.. hehe... anythin juz drop me a sms.. ;)

Last edited:

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
yo bro 4gs... hehe... lek lek... i still insist that you put that panel in your car... wait till ur warranty finish... then can fix... so far i'm enjoying myself using the digital panel... for example... notice there's a grill in front of ur panel? there's a sensor there... nice that i can use *some what* like a climate control lah when i switch to auto... it tries to set ur cabin temp to the temp that you prefer... and the sensor at the panel detects it... something that the manual panel doesn't have...

whatever it is i'll be waiting for you to fix it bro... huhu... i can help ask my friend to fix it at a good price (i try to kowtim below RM50)... and also help you to change the bulb to any color that you prefer... rite now i'm focusing on modding my brake (still sangkut... damn!), suspension & engine... i'm not really a pro... but managed to get lots of opinion from ppl in this forum... really having a good time experimenting... else i won't know whats good for my car...

Last edited:

fussy81

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
N9
hi

hi guy..i have the three item below:
1. digital panel
2. thermostat
3. relay

do anyone of u know/recommend me where can i install the above item..how much does it cost fir the installation? i'll going kl this sunday 29/10..pls pm, sms or call 013-3973088 jim. thanks

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
fussy81 said:
aik..no body wanna help kah??
In sunway, theres an aircond shop can install those items for you. they even sell them... the shop is called X-cool.. just beside N1.. I dunno about the pricing..

im also looking foward to find those 3 items and install them.. reading this thread and looking at those pictures really make my blood go upstairs lah.. tak boleh tahan. must go digital!!!! hee hee

wak_wagino

May 11, 2005
Muar & Segamat
hello to all my excellence modder...
nice diy..
i have a problem with my digital acond... i cant adjust fan speed. only can turn to max to rotate d fan. anyone facing d same problem with me? ive already change d relay..
there is a different number written at relay( near socket) mine number 3. what does it mean..
tq in advance

ezianevo

Jan 17, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i behalf of my frenz want to ask sifu here. my frenz using wira and he planning to use lancer dashboard.. but he still want to use proton air cond. so the question is can ori proton aircond fix this lancer dashboard??

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
yes you can ..coz u r using the dashboard onli ..so no need change the wiring and also the meter ..

lai2jal

Jul 24, 2007
plz help.....how to view the attached images of relay. jpg n thermostat.jpg??? dok asyik klik tak leh link pun

Dan9200

Feb 18, 2006
Anyone can recommend me a place around klang valley to get it install?
How much does the installation fee cost?

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
the links already expired ..but u can try find the pics in Marketplace ..

i knoe N1racing in sunway ..beside got a aircond shop they knoe how to install ..installation around rm80 if not mistaken

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
hi guys, this post been idle for sometime, for you guys out there if u need any expertise on this area im willing to help, i just converted to Digital Aircond controller my stock wira.

i can provide you with all the items u need to make it fully functional or just the digital controller unit

installation can be arrange with minimum charges - no worries its worth it :)

please guys drop me PM or phone me at 0123423596 willing to help you guys if u need any clarification or meet up for TT etc...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As we stand just 10 days away before the celebration of that special day of 10.10.10 tomorrow with special events planned worldwide, motorsport fans across the globe will have their own anxious wait for an exciting MotoGP race in Sepang.

On October 10, 2010, Sepang will be hosting the 20th edition of the Malaysian GP race and the 2010 Shell Advance Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix that could well become a special...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience