DC5 Advice

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
LOL raja. dats like my nephew's drawing ! :rofl:

i think i can do the design for shirt n sticker if u guys ok with it. n i can get cheaper for t-shirt n sticker compared to outside.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
LOL raja. dats like my nephew's drawing ! :rofl:

i think i can do the design for shirt n sticker if u guys ok with it. n i can get cheaper for t-shirt n sticker compared to outside.
by all means please proceed...:biggrin::biggrin:

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
it's easy to make abg meor agree to make him agree to be president, just send some hot chicks pursuade him and immediately he'll become meowwwwwww and agree straight away. btol tak abg meor?if all the guys ask him he sure dowan la:biggrin:

Bump: it's easy to make abg meor agree to make him agree to be president, just send some hot chicks pursuade him and immediately he'll become meowwwwwww and agree straight away. btol tak abg meor?if all the guys ask him he sure dowan la:biggrin:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
weiii there is a pair of eyes watching from Scotland deiii ... must keep the chicks low the radar ... ehehhe

steviedevil

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
it would be good if there is a DC5 club... as not many DC5 owners the better.. keep it less than 30 DC5... and too other ppl... thats a lot d... i am pretty sure there is a lot more owners out there who kept quiet (like me) not until i really need expert advice... lolz... :itsme: