DC5 Advice

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
jangan itu macam laaa...how can i be a leader if my car is slowwwww HAAHHAA>

some misinformation on the feature. it was my fren hazry who actually took the pics and wrote the review. not me! so credits should go to him ..
Mr DC5 leader,

how come you can answer your own phone call?? hehehheh

Here’s something you don’t see everyday. Or night. A collective meeting of DC5Rs from the Honda Type-R forums shot in Black and White. Let’s hear it from lightningfield, the photographer himself:

I got a call from Meor asking me to join the Honda Integra DC5 photoshoot

Anyway....anyone here got time and creativity to design DC5 Type R team shirt and sticker??

Last edited:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Waaa ... Mr Pres Candidate aka abg kilat ... This is your 1st contribution to our gang or club to be :)

Congrats!!!

And thanks Tom for featuring the pics

ps: Smalam lepak2 tak bgtau pon for the contribution on the frontpage ... a humble pres indeed ... ekkeekkekke

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
Mr DC5 leader,

how come you can answer your own phone call?? hehehheh

Here’s something you don’t see everyday. Or night. A collective meeting of DC5Rs from the Honda Type-R forums shot in Black and White. Let’s hear it from lightningfield, the photographer himself:

I got a call from Meor asking me to join the Honda Integra DC5 photoshoot

Anyway....anyone here got time and creativity to design DC5 Type R team shirt and sticker??

haa..this is my suggestion for the sticker and shirt..hope u guyz like it.. take a week for me to finished it...:wavey:

kuang kuang kuang:adore::rofl:

Attachments

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
hmmm...with this level of achievement, who else can be the Taiko for DC5 gang other then abang meor... come on meor....jangan la malu...leaders get to carry more chicks wei.....:rofl::rofl:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
LOL raja. dats like my nephew's drawing ! :rofl:

i think i can do the design for shirt n sticker if u guys ok with it. n i can get cheaper for t-shirt n sticker compared to outside.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
LOL raja. dats like my nephew's drawing ! :rofl:

i think i can do the design for shirt n sticker if u guys ok with it. n i can get cheaper for t-shirt n sticker compared to outside.
by all means please proceed...:biggrin::biggrin:

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
it's easy to make abg meor agree to make him agree to be president, just send some hot chicks pursuade him and immediately he'll become meowwwwwww and agree straight away. btol tak abg meor?if all the guys ask him he sure dowan la:biggrin:

Bump: it's easy to make abg meor agree to make him agree to be president, just send some hot chicks pursuade him and immediately he'll become meowwwwwww and agree straight away. btol tak abg meor?if all the guys ask him he sure dowan la:biggrin:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
weiii there is a pair of eyes watching from Scotland deiii ... must keep the chicks low the radar ... ehehhe

steviedevil

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
it would be good if there is a DC5 club... as not many DC5 owners the better.. keep it less than 30 DC5... and too other ppl... thats a lot d... i am pretty sure there is a lot more owners out there who kept quiet (like me) not until i really need expert advice... lolz... :itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Make ****** stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual ****** experience.
Actual Girls
Exemplary Сasual ******
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience