DC5 Advice

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
i was there too at sepang :) i was looking high and low for benzer but only see his car in the pit zzzzzz...towards the end i started seeing undermine's car in the circuit :P what happened to your wing terry? anyways yesterday was packed like petaling street wei..semua pergi pasar! hope to join the 1st feb one!

fuazuri

Known Member
Jul 16, 2008
car still not ok...
hopefully ready by 1st feb..
yeah was there too at sepang..
track penuh mcm org balik kampung nak raya..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Yup.. met undermine, Padang Kilat & DCloo! Weather was good but too many cars, the cars just never ending like good old time overtaking at federal highway... heheheh and alot of red flags, but overall i have a good runs toward the end when not many cars still running.

If not misktaken only 2 DC5 1 is me and 1 more from kuantan type-S converted to type R!

1st Feb will not be so much car i think due to 7th day of CNY! You guys enjoy!
glad everthing went well for you guys! i'm going this 1st feb and everyone are welcome to join me!

Bump:
anyone interested to join white water rafting at kuala kubu baru, selangor on 31/1?
interesting! hows the water during this time of the year? very strong?

Bump: prasath! i love your avatar.

Last edited:

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
prasath! i love your avatar.
farhan, can i attach the tripod without taking off those rear seats? susah ke nak setup?:idea:

Bump:
prasath his car dont have any problem..but problem with modding...huhuh..vtec killer cam n stroker kit maybe..:rofl:..hahahah fuazuri just kidiing ..dont angry
hmm....Raja i think you poison him to much ready until he going for killer cams and stroker kit...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

anyway this 1 Feb jgn lupa tau kawan!!!1:wavey::rofl::wavey:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
farhan, can i attach the tripod without taking off those rear seats? susah ke nak setup?:idea:
i think you need to take off the rear seat so that you have stable platform for the tripod. is not that hard to take out the the seat..i'll do it myself and im not a DIY type of person:biggrin:

u need to properly secure, fasten and tie the tripod to the body of the car to eliminate any chances of the video to vibrate or shake. my fren do it for me becoz he knows a lot of way to tie a knot.

i'll tell you what we meet somewhere so we can do it together..perhaps at your office?

Last edited:

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008

Bump:

hmm....Raja i think you poison him to much ready until he going for killer cams and stroker kit...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

anyway this 1 Feb jgn lupa tau kawan!!!1:wavey::rofl::wavey:
kalau x balik kg...akan ku gegarkan satu sepang dgn ekzos buluhku:confused:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
glad everthing went well for you guys! i'm going this 1st feb and everyone are welcome to join me!

Bump:

interesting! hows the water during this time? very strong?
depends whether it rained torrentially the day before..normally the current would be quite strong.. RM180 per pax, including buffet lunch n photos. 1 hour drive to kuala kubu baru town after rawang (with dc5 maybe 30mins only). here are some pics from the last rafting i went earlier this month:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
deemmmmm! badan besar pun takut air kaaa raja?? :thefinger:

my car just gone thru inspection today......have to wait for another few more days pasang barang n repaint etc. haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannot tahan anymoreeeeeeeeeee.....

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5

my car just gone thru inspection today......have to wait for another few more days pasang barang n repaint etc. haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannot tahan anymoreeeeeeeeeee.....
from the pics it look intimidating...anyone die? heh! heh!

Bump:

the mountain will not run if you chase it! heh! heh! be patience my friend! you will drive your HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R soon....

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008

badan besar..hati semut... huhuhuh:confused::smokin:

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wanna ask any Sifu use these product before?
didn't see much people review on this product.
My Myvi abs gonna spoil so I am just surveying abs.

I also had consider Kyb excel G also
Just can't decide which to go for:tearsofjoy:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience