DC5 Advice

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
so far no one died. but be prepared to be thrown own from the raft/hitting the rocks etc. sometimes u have to feel the pain in order to enjoy the pleasure haha.

lai lai lai.. 6 more spots available.

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
waah lightningfield, that looks damn chun. any website of the company that runs it?

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
prasath his car dont have any problem..but problem with modding...huhuh..vtec killer cam n stroker kit maybe..:rofl:..hahahah fuazuri just kidiing ..dont angry
i think you need to take off the rear seat so that you have stable platform for the tripod. is not that hard to take out the the seat..i'll do it myself and im not a DIY type of person:biggrin:

u need to properly secure, fasten and tie the tripod to the body of the car to eliminate any chances of the video to vibrate or shake. my fren do it for me becoz he knows a lot of way to tie a knot.

i'll tell you what we meet somewhere so we can do it together..perhaps at your office?
ok....i will remove the rear seats this tym.. my office boleh....tapi u kena tahan panas sikit..hehe:biggrin::biggrin:

ok...i will go shop for a tripod and contact u....:biggrin:

Bump: padang kilat----- this is one challenging and dangerous sport...:biggrin:

Bump: padang kilat----- this is one challenging and dangerous sport...:biggrin:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
come la weiiii. we go rafting on 31/1 then the next day go sepang. double whammy. hahahaha
sound tempting but cannot...:biggrin:. 'koyak' wallet bro :biggrin:. but definately will give it a try some day. thanks for bringing this thing up.

prasath,

motorsports also dangerous...heh!heh!

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
i think you need to take off the rear seat so that you have stable platform for the tripod. is not that hard to take out the the seat..i'll do it myself and im not a DIY type of person:biggrin:

u need to properly secure, fasten and tie the tripod to the body of the car to eliminate any chances of the video to vibrate or shake. my fren do it for me becoz he knows a lot of way to tie a knot.

i'll tell you what we meet somewhere so we can do it together..perhaps at your office?

Subcon...... u take out the seat yourself ka??.......not someone else do it himself ka?, u only hold spanar right...... hehe....

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
sound tempting but cannot...:biggrin:. 'koyak' wallet bro :biggrin:. but definately will give it a try some day. thanks for bringing this thing up.

prasath,

motorsports also dangerous...heh!heh!

aikssss.....This makes me worried man.....Must pray harder for safety and victory since this time our Touge Champion (Bang Macho) is coming....:rofl:

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
aikssss.....This makes me worried man.....Must pray harder for safety and victory since this time our Touge Champion (Bang Macho) is coming....:rofl:

no need to worry..rim melting + ekzos buluh + zzzzz driver ...so means = not power

Last edited:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
the ghost rider......hahahahaha
daamnnn....its that you?? my track day sifoo??

just holding the spanar and watching you carry out all the dirty works can't consider DIY ka?? heh! heh!!! so this 1st feb you coming meh??

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Coming la...... u've been hassling me for so long....auto pun auto lah......already prep the car last weekend.....budget racing parts......super duper power cable tie reinforced brake hose, super racing type R tababoom auto gbox oil, super power ultra late braking rear standard disk brake.......hahahaha.....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

which one MORE powerful !!!
i heard mivec open MORE powerful than vtec open ...
i'ts that true .....
correct me if I am wrong :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience