Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, where can i get this bedak sejuk?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Joe, just saw the photos. The red spot on the neck looks like a birthmark. My son has one too. Need to check this with the doctor. The others look like normal 'pimples'. What are you using to wash her? Try using Sebamed. Not always organic is good. Sometimes you need a little antiseptic too mah. Cream wise look for "Pot of gold" at those baby stores. This will help with the red spotting and 'pimples'.

The bedak sejuk is those talcum powder you find in most chinese medicinal stores. Not necessarily helpful - depends on how you apply. On the body is fine but on the face is a no no as it might get into her mouth / nose.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Izso, now I'm just bathing my daughter with water without any soap. I think I should start to use the mild baby soap. Thank you Izso, I will see through it. Will update on my daughter's condition. BTW, I notice that when she get cooler the red spots and marks will dull down..The red spots will get more intense only when she's hot and she cry very hard...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Izso, now I'm just bathing my daughter with water without any soap. I think I should start to use the mild baby soap. Thank you Izso, I will see through it. Will update on my daughter's condition. BTW, I notice that when she get cooler the red spots and marks will dull down..The red spots will get more intense only when she's hot and she cry very hard...
heh! heh! all fathers goes through this first stage. By the time second one experience liao....:top:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sebamed is good. Moogoo is good. Avoid Johnson and Johnson at all costs.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
esthapo and Iszo, thanks bro. My wife have been using this organic cream called First Aid or was it Baby Aid. Can see that the red spot get lesser already. MY daughter now behaves very well already compare to before full moon now at night she wakes up roughly at 12am, 3 am and 6am then play a bit at 6am and sleep again. At least we get some shut eye.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
esthapo and Iszo, thanks bro. My wife have been using this organic cream called First Aid or was it Baby Aid. Can see that the red spot get lesser already. MY daughter now behaves very well already compare to before full moon now at night she wakes up roughly at 12am, 3 am and 6am then play a bit at 6am and sleep again. At least we get some shut eye.
It's a good time to start a bedtime sequence. Train her to sleep at specific times by dimming the lights, cooling with aircon, etc. Once she gets the habit then it makes it even easier.

Btw, Sebamed has a baby range so don't buy the adult range for her! (just in case you didn't know)

Baby aid ka.. I thought you were all organic natural stuff. Well as long as it works keep using it.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi bro TR...been a while..how's d bundle of joy doing??:)

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Soon I will be joining you guys. Pray for my wife and baby.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know where i can find a car polish & wax centre that i can send my car to do polish & wax ( Kuala Lumpur Area). Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience