1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Thank you bro.

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
To all Daddy here, Happy Father's Day...
I think we should get into a new ZTH Daddy's Club here...
When on TT later, daddy talk about car, BB talk about theirs toys and mummy talk about shopping pula... hahaha...
Should be fun on the situation right... :hmmmm:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
When on TT later, daddy talk about car, BB talk about theirs toys and mummy talk about shopping pula... hahaha...
Good idea, should be fun.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It'll be incredibly tiring and the logistics would be a nightmare. Who's house is big enough to do that and have all the facilities? If not house then what location would be suitable? I just attended a parents FB group getogether over the weekend and my gawd it was havoc

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It'll be incredibly tiring and the logistics would be a nightmare. Who's house is big enough to do that and have all the facilities? If not house then what location would be suitable? I just attended a parents FB group getogether over the weekend and my gawd it was havoc
Kesas Awan Besar.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fadrizk, thanks for asking. She now closing to 2 months 28 June to be exact. Yesterday she was not feeling right. I found my girl got a lot of kahak or flam. Pity her she was crying yesterday until 2am only sleep because her stomach got air also. Try patting her and hug her that helps to make her calm and the crying to stop.

I just want to ask how to get rid or reduce the kahak or flam from the baby. I know I can go to the clinic to ask the doc to suck out the kahak but before I do that any other way?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Fadrizk, thanks for asking. She now closing to 2 months 28 June to be exact. Yesterday she was not feeling right. I found my girl got a lot of kahak or flam. Pity her she was crying yesterday until 2am only sleep because her stomach got air also. Try patting her and hug her that helps to make her calm and the crying to stop.

I just want to ask how to get rid or reduce the kahak or flam from the baby. I know I can go to the clinic to ask the doc to suck out the kahak but before I do that any other way?

have to suck out....because so small...try give warm plain water more (air suam put in bottle)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

For 'wind' in her stomach, try the Woods anti-colic liquid. I forgot what it's called exactly but you just feed her and it'll help subside the 'wind'. Alternatively put her in a car seat and drive around. That'll work too (the gentle rocking and bouncing) but bad idea cuz she might get used to it.

For nose phlegm, Sterimar nasal spray helps. And if you're ok with aromatherapy, try Eucalyptus. I have the water-based air purifier which i just drop about 3 drops of eucalyptus and it'll spread the smell across the whole room. Eucalyptus clears the nasal passageways.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Oh btw, if she's got colic, you better reconsider the bottle you're using and the milk she's drinking. If she's purely on breast milk that's a different story (she shouldn't be getting colic if she is) and if she's not, consider better bottles like Dr Brown and Basilic anti colic bottles.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Thank you bro.
I just read this. Welcome to the club dude. Sleepless nights and your Ferrari that poops will turn your world upside down!

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
me i like to avoid all those pharmaceutical stuff...honey diluted in lukewarm water work just as good...let the baby take a few sips in between feeding...the only thing is...it will take at least 3 to 4 days for the flam to clear out...not like BAAMM after one dosage straight away flam all gone...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
me i like to avoid all those pharmaceutical stuff...honey diluted in lukewarm water work just as good...let the baby take a few sips in between feeding...the only thing is...it will take at least 3 to 4 days for the flam to clear out...not like BAAMM after one dosage straight away flam all gone...
Honey? Dude, honey has bacteria that are extremely harmful to babies. Just do a quick google "honey and infants" and you'll get a lot of info.

I strongly don't recommend any honey or nuts for kids below 2 years of age.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

it depends on how bad is the flam. dont let it get worse until your baby is wheezing, u can see the your baby breathing heavily..it might develop into pheumonia & its dangerous. i suggest go to clinic & get neubulizer.

if your baby has running nose, u could use your mouth & suck the flam out (like sucking balitong aka siput sedut). but make sure u brush & use mouth wash 1st.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
For 'wind' in her stomach, try the Woods anti-colic liquid. I forgot what it's called exactly but you just feed her and it'll help subside the 'wind'. Alternatively put her in a car seat and drive around. That'll work too (the gentle rocking and bouncing) but bad idea cuz she might get used to it.

For nose phlegm, Sterimar nasal spray helps. And if you're ok with aromatherapy, try Eucalyptus. I have the water-based air purifier which i just drop about 3 drops of eucalyptus and it'll spread the smell across the whole room. Eucalyptus clears the nasal passageways.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Oh btw, if she's got colic, you better reconsider the bottle you're using and the milk she's drinking. If she's purely on breast milk that's a different story (she shouldn't be getting colic if she is) and if she's not, consider better bottles like Dr Brown and Basilic anti colic bottles.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I just read this. Welcome to the club dude. Sleepless nights and your Ferrari that poops will turn your world upside down!
Izso, sterimar nasal spray can get from clinic only or pharmacy also can get?

it depends on how bad is the flam. dont let it get worse until your baby is wheezing, u can see the your baby breathing heavily..it might develop into pheumonia & its dangerous. i suggest go to clinic & get neubulizer.

if your baby has running nose, u could use your mouth & suck the flam out (like sucking balitong aka siput sedut). but make sure u brush & use mouth wash 1st.
Danz, like doing CPR?

Yesterday she seems fine. My wife and I talked about changing her formula. Her friend bought her a small tin of Snow formula while my mum in law suggest going for Ammum.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Been trying to survey for a reasonable priced full adjustable suspensions. Here are my choices:

1) F-Tuned

2) BC-BR series

3) Gab-SS

Budget around 2-3k but ofcourse if can save money and still get good results ill save and spend on other mods.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience