Daddys club

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Guys, I'm now using Nestle NAN HA 1 for my daughter but that day when I go buy milk formula for her saw got NAN HA Pro1. I read the description few times also can't tell what's the difference. Any suggestion for other types of formula.

I also prefer soy based since if formula from cow milk it is acidic.
Now days baby's milk is getting complicated like auto part number ... which brand have better performance than other brand? hehehe

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Now days baby's milk is getting complicated like auto part number ... which brand have better performance than other brand? hehehe
Posted before, even the cheap ones are good. I think more towards whether it suits the baby or not. Some babies might have allergy to one brand and not to another, so sometimes need trial and error also. Some are lactose tolerance so may need soy milk....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
More the less same as choosing which Engine Oil is the best with so many claiming to produce the best Engine Oils...:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, I'm so happy my daughter is 1 month old now....so happy and glad she's been good and healthy. Just that she has a lot of baby acne...and red spot on her face....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys, I'm so happy my daughter is 1 month old now....so happy and glad she's been good and healthy. Just that she has a lot of baby acne...and red spot on her face....
chinese belief that's just heatiness. Drink lots of milk (mothers milk) and use the right cream and she'll be fine.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
YYC, post to you ?? thanks guys.
Izso, yup I'm now using a cream for her face....but somehow after bathing the red spot is more I told my wife could it be the water too hot..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
YYC, post to you ?? thanks guys.
Izso, yup I'm now using a cream for her face....but somehow after bathing the red spot is more I told my wife could it be the water too hot..
Well, you probably are the best judge of the heat level. After filling the tub, then only touch the water - otherwise your feel would be out of balance.

And spots - what cream are you using? There's quite a few natural remedies out there you can try. And what I did was basically let my kid "breathe" in the open without aircon and just fan. Don't wrap or wear too much clothes, but no air con room in case too cold. And the cream I highly recommend is called "Pot of gold".

Also, what do the spots look like? it could be allergies as well. What soap are you using? Sebamed or Moogoo?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Izso, I also let my girl breathe in the open without AC just fan. I'm using this organic cream but can't clearly remember the name. I will go home and see.

I attached here 2 pics of the red spots. But she's feeding fine and her stool is ok. Also she's sleeping well at night. Only when she cries the redness becomes more apparent and after bathing or when she sleeps on my arm or my wife's after a period.

I believe this is baby acne

Red spot on the neck.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Izso, I also let my girl breathe in the open without AC just fan. I'm using this organic cream but can't clearly remember the name. I will go home and see.

I attached here 2 pics of the red spots. But she's feeding fine and her stool is ok. Also she's sleeping well at night. Only when she cries the redness becomes more apparent and after bathing or when she sleeps on my arm or my wife's after a period.

I believe this is baby acne

Red spot on the neck.
Dang - I can't see the pics in the office. Acne then most likely it's that la. Should clear after a couple of weeks. Keep the skin moisturized as you probably already know. I'll go back to look at the pics. I'm somewhat obsessive about these skin issues cuz my son has eczema. So might say I've 'seen it all'.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy's,
how many of you here willing to spent for oversize with sleeves kit? Also to risk it? I happen to have extra engine kosong lying around and having a thought to "build" it. Im looking to oversize it from 79mm to 82mm with darton sleeves kit.

but i've reading that sleeves wasnt easy to install. It required very skillfull mech to do it. Else risk sleeves moves or so on. This question me is it wise to do so? Im going sleeves as i want total reliability. Not to mention gasket

thn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience