Daddys club

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
All current daddies here exchange info is good. Whether sifu or not, all babies as mentioned have different tolerance, different timing, different behavior and so on. Just keep the info coming.....:adore:

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
Guys,

Wanna share something good for our child..

Try to give them Scott Emulsion.. It's very good for them.. And even for us.. Trust me..
My late dad use to gave me and my siblings Scott Emulsion.. But those day the Original taste is like yuukksss..
Nowdays they have Orange flavours.. And even now they have it in chewable type which in Grape flavour too..

Try it...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yes true, i give my kids scotts emulsion, the fish cod (original), as the orange is too sweet for them,
i started to give them since young thats y they are used to it.

1 more info. give them zentel every 6 months when they reach 2 yrs old onwards.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
How do you guys feed meds to ur kids? Thats my main challenge with my kids & my only option is to hold their head tightly, secure the nose & pump the meds into mouth & let them breathe through the mouth...it might be cruel but thats the only way I can do right now with my hyper kids :bawling:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Sorry to disappoint you, I may not be old but I've kids ranging from 11 to 4. Ive been using giant/cherry car seat for all my kids and still strong. what i meant was, either its cheap or damn expensive its still serve the purpose and with good care it can last. no doubt it can be used until your kids are older than 4 (thats just my estimates based on my kids).
Yes, I just hate it when people dismiss your ideas simply because they think you are young even when your advice/suggestion is valid or good.

For me, I bought cheaper baby seats and strollers. As long as they are safe and comfortable, I wouldn't mind getting a cheaper one (note: I said cheaper, not cheap). For baby seats, I really don't notice a significant difference in terms of comfort. And some strollers cost a bomb -- I think they have been over-designed to withstand impacts that normally wouldn't happen in real life. And yes, my baby seats and 2 strollers are still in very good condition.

Don't stinge on buying baby seats or strollers because you can always give them away to friends or family members when they have kids.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

How do you guys feed meds to ur kids? Thats my main challenge with my kids & my only option is to hold their head tightly, secure the nose & pump the meds into mouth & let them breathe through the mouth...it might be cruel but thats the only way I can do right now with my hyper kids :bawling:
Use a syringe and from one corner of their lips, gradually inject the liquid into their mouth.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Guys,

Wanna share something good for our child..

Try to give them Scott Emulsion.. It's very good for them.. And even for us.. Trust me..
My late dad use to gave me and my siblings Scott Emulsion.. But those day the Original taste is like yuukksss..
Nowdays they have Orange flavours.. And even now they have it in chewable type which in Grape flavour too..

Try it...
There's now chewable Omega 3 and 6. My kid loves it.

Scott Emulsion should be banned. Seriously. Orange or original, yuuuks. :afraid:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my 5 yo daughter is ok when taking meds, must talk to her, that she has to drink med to get better in order for me
to bring her out for family outing.

my 2yo son abit difficult, have to use force like cbsteh's method

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Well yeah using the syringe doesn't help much since my daughter can spit it out immediately...when she was young, she blow bubbles through her mouth to avoid me injecting meds into her mouth :bawling:

Putting meds into food or drink also doesn't help as she knows the meds taste & as usual spit it out immediately...

I don't feed my kids with fish oil since I believe they already hyperactive even without the fish oil...my house will turn upside down if I feed them Scott Emulsion haha

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Today brought my little girl to the peads. She had running nose and a block nasal. The doc administrate Sterimar nasal spray for her. I was carrying her when the doc gave the spray it into her nose while my wife watch from the side. My girl cried so hard...my heart immediately sunk like a submarine.....by her cry it seems very uncomfortable and all the fluids and her milk came back out from her mouth...I see damn sakit hati...doc gave me another nasal drop and the spray. Tell me the drop for night the spray is daily once.....I'm wondering now how am I going to be able to administrate the spray and drops....I see she cry already hati lembut...but I want her to recover....damn dilemma

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
Today brought my little girl to the peads. She had running nose and a block nasal. The doc administrate Sterimar nasal spray for her. I was carrying her when the doc gave the spray it into her nose while my wife watch from the side. My girl cried so hard...my heart immediately sunk like a submarine.....by her cry it seems very uncomfortable and all the fluids and her milk came back out from her mouth...I see damn sakit hati...doc gave me another nasal drop and the spray. Tell me the drop for night the spray is daily once.....I'm wondering now how am I going to be able to administrate the spray and drops....I see she cry already hati lembut...but I want her to recover....damn dilemma
Bro,

I feel U.. But what can we do.. It's the best way for them to recover.. That's why we bring them to the doctor.. Since U bring them to the pediatric so not to worries.. The doctor know the best..

I think when your princess cry it's not because it hurt but maybe she's shocked..

Or maybe U can go to others pediatric.. Sometimes we need to do that.. Because diff doctor, diff way of treatment..

Just my 2 cents...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro,

I feel U.. But what can we do.. It's the best way for them to recover.. That's why we bring them to the doctor.. Since U bring them to the pediatric so not to worries.. The doctor know the best..

I think when your princess cry it's not because it hurt but maybe she's shocked..

Or maybe U can go to others pediatric.. Sometimes we need to do that.. Because diff doctor, diff way of treatment..

Just my 2 cents...
Noor, the doctor is fine. very polite, and professional just that he has a lot of patient waiting time is just boring. He didn't simply give my little girl medicine because he told me rankly she's too small for medicine. Instead he use a more organic, natural and safe approach to deal with my girl. This is my 2nd visit. He's also very kind to my girl. Play with her a little bit when we went in for consultation. The nurse was polite too. His clinic is always very packed one but I have his handphone no just in case.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Maybe he sprayed too much. it'll be uncomfortable, I've tried it myself. But it instantly clears the nose so the aftereffects outweighs the initial discomfort.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, yesterday I went to Parenthood expo I went around 5pm not so crowded but bought some shirts and pants for my girl at some very good price. ...I wonder if the daddies here can update any future event here also....Hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

print out the pic outline that i wan cut

here is the sticker...

stick the outline pic on the sticker..& follow the outline cut..wif cutter

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience