Daddys club

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

My friend's wife just delivered via cesarean because the baby was too big and risky to deliver naturally.

So his and his wife's 3 ku 6 poh asked him to buy some internal organs of porcupines (no idea wtf organ is that) that has been grinned into powder for his wife to consume. It is said to give energy and promote his wife's health. That thing cost RM500 / packet, drink once only ! I was like "wtf???" coz I only know that after surgery or birth it is good to take pati haruan. Any of you guys have any idea?

My mom told me that his wife cant take chicken, alcohol, fish. Even the famous chinese dish alcohol chicken (wong zhau gai) also cannot take as it will delay the healing process. Cant take fish is because the mom will be very sensitive to the fishy smell later.

Got such thing ka?

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hi guys,

My friend's wife just delivered via cesarean because the baby was too big and risky to deliver naturally.

So his and his wife's 3 ku 6 poh asked him to buy some internal organs of porcupines (no idea wtf organ is that) that has been grinned into powder for his wife to consume. It is said to give energy and promote his wife's health. That thing cost RM500 / packet, drink once only ! I was like "wtf???" coz I only know that after surgery or birth it is good to take patin haruan. Any of you guys have any idea?

My mom told me that his wife cant take chicken, alcohol, fish. Even the famous chinese dish alcohol chicken (wong zhau gai) also cannot take as it will delay the healing process. Cant take fish is because the mom will be very sensitive to the fishy smell later.

Got such thing ka?
My wife, she take the alcohol chicken good ah....and she also take fish but just Salmon, Sang Yu. For me I try to stay away from those internal organs be it from livestock or wild animals....You don't know what they eat. Also my wife during confinement she drinks a lot of red dates water and not regular water.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My wife, she take the alcohol chicken good ah....and she also take fish but just Salmon, Sang Yu. For me I try to stay away from those internal organs be it from livestock or wild animals....You don't know what they eat. Also my wife during confinement she drinks a lot of red dates water and not regular water.
Did the wound heal slower if consume the alcohol chicken?

Yalor i also dont know wat porcupine organ and also very skeptical towards it. Moreover its not cheap.

klaatu

Mar 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

So his and his wife's 3 ku 6 poh asked him to buy some internal organs of porcupines (no idea wtf organ is that) that has been grinned into powder for his wife to consume. It is said to give energy and promote his wife's health. That thing cost RM500 / packet, drink once only ! I was like "wtf???" coz I only know that after surgery or birth it is good to take patin haruan. Any of you guys have any idea?

Got such thing ka?
if I am not mistaken, this is the one "豪猪枣"

some info abt the "豪猪枣"

www.hongshen88.com

http://www.tzyzc.com/info/38/230.html

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Hi guys,
... to buy some internal organs of porcupines (no idea wtf organ is that) that has been grinned into powder for his wife to consume. It is said to give energy and promote his wife's health. That thing cost RM500 / packet, drink once only ...
If Kaiju monster was real, they would be recommending that too...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi guys,

Got such thing ka?
is it porcupine bezoar?
Yup. Super rare. Hence the price. I probably can get it for RM300 a pack too. Wife swears by it.

Titan - did you buy the Goon brand pampers? Better than Mamypoko for half the price.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am with bro TR on this. Alcohol Chicken as you call it, and haruan is good for healing cuts.
As for fish, yes some can eat, some cannot. Salmon, Promfet, Garoupa can. Those Kembong, Cencaru then cannot

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
Guys, yesterday I went to Parenthood expo I went around 5pm not so crowded but bought some shirts and pants for my girl at some very good price. ...I wonder if the daddies here can update any future event here also....Hahahaha
Yupp..!! Agreed..!! Hope the daddies here who had any info about any sale to post up here...
Need to buy new clothes for my 5 years old son and maybe some clothes for my baby who will be born early next year...!! Hehe...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yupp..!! Agreed..!! Hope the daddies here who had any info about any sale to post up here...
Need to buy new clothes for my 5 years old son and maybe some clothes for my baby who will be born early next year...!! Hehe...
Usually number two gets hand me down clothes......:smokin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Izso thanks, my girl she's using Mamypoko at night only in the morning she's on Huggies or Drypers or PETPET. These were all given by some relatives what I found is PETPET can't tahan long at night got leak, Drypers fabric on the buttock a bit more rough compare to Huggies. I was shopping for pampers also sometimes. Thanks for letting me know Goon is good also. I was approached by a sales girl asking me to try Diapex but a bit skeptical when I touch the pampers, she said its as good as Mamypoko but mamypoko is really soft to touch and very absorbent.

Guys, yesterday me and my wife noticed my girl's head there got some red spot back of her head where she usually lay down to sleep. My girl's head also got some mild dandruff, do you guys have this also? What can the red spot be? I wash all her head lining she use in here car seat and bedding. Could it be heat rash because I found my girl sweat quite easily.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Izso thanks, my girl she's using Mamypoko at night only in the morning she's on Huggies or Drypers or PETPET. These were all given by some relatives what I found is PETPET can't tahan long at night got leak, Drypers fabric on the buttock a bit more rough compare to Huggies. I was shopping for pampers also sometimes. Thanks for letting me know Goon is good also. I was approached by a sales girl asking me to try Diapex but a bit skeptical when I touch the pampers, she said its as good as Mamypoko but mamypoko is really soft to touch and very absorbent.

Guys, yesterday me and my wife noticed my girl's head there got some red spot back of her head where she usually lay down to sleep. My girl's head also got some mild dandruff, do you guys have this also? What can the red spot be? I wash all her head lining she use in here car seat and bedding. Could it be heat rash because I found my girl sweat quite easily.
What do you use to wash her hair? And how about the sheets and linings? Did you check the rest of her body for sensitivity to the detergent?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience