Daddys club

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
Bro, try to put "minyak yu yee cap limau" at her stomach.. I think maybe, maybe her stomach catch a cold.. Put 2-3 drop on your palm then rub it at your baby stomach.. Try it first bro.. If that not the problem, maybe it's because of the formula you give her.. I mean the milk you give her.. Sometimes the formula not suit her..

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Just to share..

My son got admitted on Monday but already discharged on Wednesday because he got a fever.. He was admitted because the fever was like on off on off since Friday.. The doctor said need to give his blood a test.. And luckily it's not "denggi".. But maybe got some virus in his blood.. After been put 2 bottle of water ( I don't know what it's really called) and antibiotic he finally got discharged.. But still need to monitor.. In case the fever came back.. But so far he look healthy..
Now days need to be more careful guys.. Sometimes this kind of thing happen because of what we eat and the pollution out there.. Some friend said my son got sick because of the haze that occurred recently..
And again take a good care of our beloved.. They are our treasure...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My son got admitted on Monday but already discharged on Wednesday because he got a fever.. He was admitted because the fever was like on off on off since Friday.. The doctor said need to give his blood a test.. And luckily it's not "denggi".. But maybe got some virus in his blood.. After been put 2 bottle of water ( I don't know what it's really called) and antibiotic he finally got discharged.. But still need to monitor.. In case the fever came back.. But so far he look healthy..
Now days need to be more careful guys.. Sometimes this kind of thing happen because of what we eat and the pollution out there.. Some friend said my son got sick because of the haze that occurred recently..
And again take a good care of our beloved.. They are our treasure...
Oh! Sorry to hear that, hope he recovers soon.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Izso, thanks for the SMS..really appreciated it.

nooris, thank you for the suggestion as well.

Yesterday, my girl didn't cry like the pass 2 days. She only woke up 2, 3 times for milk. I'm less worried now because it was her non stop crying that makes me very worry because I scare if she cries too much will affect her as well. The pass 2 days she cried until her face red like the blood vessel want to pecah and cry until no sound only the mouth open...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Yesterday, my girl didn't cry like the pass 2 days. She only woke up 2, 3 times for milk. I'm less worried now because it was her non stop crying that makes me very worry because I scare if she cries too much will affect her as well. The pass 2 days she cried until her face red like the blood vessel want to pecah and cry until no sound only the mouth open...
Maybe it's like what Noor said - just merajuk because of the jab. She'll be ok la.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yesterday night she was fine. all 3 of use had very good sleep. Jonah only woke up for milk twice. Went outing with my wife and her the whole day and let her have short naps in the morning instead of long hour sleep which my mum in law always do that to my girl I think it's not good because it messes up her internal timing on sleeping. Because if she has only short naps in the morning then at night she will sleep longer and fuss less.

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
Oh! Sorry to hear that, hope he recovers soon.....
Thanks bro.. He's in his best condition now..!!! :o)

Welcome...!!!

Maybe it's like what Noor said - just merajuk because of the jab. She'll be ok la.
:o)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, I just want to ask about something which had puzzled me and my wife for few days already. My little girl now is more than 2 months old will be 3 months end of this month. These few days her appetite reduced previously she can finish her milk but now she can't finish them even with the same amount. Her saliva has increased and sometimes drooling. Can't sleep well at night, wakes up and fuss a bit, when I gave her the passifier instead of sucking on it she like biting it with her gum. So I was telling my wife could it be my girl start teething already? It's quite early doesn't it?

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
The baby's deciduous teeth will only start on the age of 6 months and above. So, for your case, I dun think so your princess start teething. More like to the temperature inside her body is quite high and make her not comfortable and lack of appertize. May be it related to current haze issue??:confused::confused:

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
Guys, I just want to ask about something which had puzzled me and my wife for few days already. My little girl now is more than 2 months old will be 3 months end of this month. These few days her appetite reduced previously she can finish her milk but now she can't finish them even with the same amount. Her saliva has increased and sometimes drooling. Can't sleep well at night, wakes up and fuss a bit, when I gave her the passifier instead of sucking on it she like biting it with her gum. So I was telling my wife could it be my girl start teething already? It's quite early doesn't it?
Hye bro,

From what u did tell us, my answer is YES..!! I think your princess is start teething.. Base of my experience as a daddy, that's a sign babies teeth begin to grow.. It's normal..

Each baby has different physical growth, including growth of their teeth.. Usually baby girl will grow teeth earlier than boys.. So no need to worries..

Last edited:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Hye bro,

From what u did tell us, my answer is YES..!! I think your princess is start teething.. Base of my experience as a daddy, that's a sign babies teeth begin to grow.. It's normal..

Each baby has different physical growth, including growth of their teeth.. Usually baby girl will grow teeth earlier than boys.. So no need to worries..
Oh, my bad for the wrong info... because mine 1 is baby boy...:hmmmm::hmmmm:

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
Oh, my bad for the wrong info... because mine 1 is baby boy...:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Bro,

Baby teeth will start growing as early as 3 months and there maybe a bit slow, up to 12 months ..
Normally babies will begin to produce tooth between 6 to 9 months..

Like I said earlier, "Each baby has different physical growth, including growth of their teeth.."

And it is normal.. :o)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nah. My son started at 3 months and at 1 year has 6 teeth and is quite the chomper. Daughter was slower. Just monitor her temperature and hope for the mood swings to pass fast cuz these teething periods are the worst.

when your baby starts growing teeth she will have fever....but mild only.
Not always la. My son no side effects at all. But my daughter had pretty bad fever. Both extremes. But nevertheless, good to monitor like you said.

Noor is the sifu parent here. :biggrin: Heed his wise words!

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
Nah. My son started at 3 months and at 1 year has 6 teeth and is quite the chomper. Daughter was slower. Just monitor her temperature and hope for the mood swings to pass fast cuz these teething periods are the worst.

Not always la. My son no side effects at all. But my daughter had pretty bad fever. Both extremes. But nevertheless, good to monitor like you said.

Bro Izso,

No la bro.. I'm not sifu.. Hehe.. Just sharing what I know.. ;oD

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

my daughter used to get sick often every month but both mild ones, just feed her with paracetemol will recover within 2-3 days. but my son hardly gets fever like once every 3-4 months, but once he falls sick will get pneumonia & require to admit to hospital for a few days.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Red Bull Rookies is back for 2010, and this unique programme aims to find, fund and nurture, up and coming female drivers to form an all female racing team. For 2010, Red Bull Malaysia and partner Asia Advanced Driving Academy (AADA) has announced the team's driver line-up and this time it includes a new driver from Brunei...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience