Daddys club

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Dude, you're too young to be commenting about this. I have a Halford car seat that I've been using for my daughter since she was a baby. She's not 4 years old and can still fit but I've transferred it to my much younger son who's just 1. Some seats can have multiple configurations and are damn flexible on the configuration la.
Sorry to disappoint you, I may not be old but I've kids ranging from 11 to 4. Ive been using giant/cherry car seat for all my kids and still strong. what i meant was, either its cheap or damn expensive its still serve the purpose and with good care it can last. no doubt it can be used until your kids are older than 4 (thats just my estimates based on my kids).

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Weird huh, baby got scare poo green but we adults get scare the shit out of us also no green poo...Hahahaha anyway, she's pretty active even after formula change. She's talking a lot now...very talktative. My wife told me usually baby not yet 2 months won't talk much buy my girl really like to talk...
A spokeswoman is the making......:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sorry to disappoint you, I may not be old but I've kids ranging from 11 to 4. Ive been using giant/cherry car seat for all my kids and still strong. what i meant was, either its cheap or damn expensive its still serve the purpose and with good care it can last. no doubt it can be used until your kids are older than 4 (thats just my estimates based on my kids).
Eh wtf..

I'm too old too. I thought Stupidcar was the one who wrote that, I didn't mean to call Slowmo "young". But hopefully he takes it as a compliment.

Shit.. I need new glasses. wtf.
Yeah sorry! I didn't mean to diss your age, I thought someone else had commented and I did post a followup after I realised my mistake. :adore:

With regards to the seats, I don't know which cheap seats you were referring to, but in most cases those seats that sit well, sturdy and have proven side protection crash test results aren't exactly cheap. Perhaps these days the seats are priced differently or way back then they were cheaper considering how much better our buying power was

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I would prefer to put my kids in seats that are proven and tested. You don't know how crazy people on the roads these days can be. No no...not taking the chance...sometimes no matter how careful we are shits still gonna find us in some way or another. Just like yesterday when I was at a traffic light with my daughter, this young guy just bumped into my rear ( not much damage to my rear bumper but can see cracks and scratches ) while inside the car I can feel the sudden push, 1st thing my little girl cry then I faster check to see if she's ok, she was seated facing backwards. Lucky she was safe and I did put on her 5 point seat belt because she has moved a bit from her original position after the bumped. I went down the car and gave the SOB a good spanking.

Just my personal opinion, something we can opt for cheaper ones but when it comes to safety for my wife or kids. I don't play with it seriously because if some fuck up things really happened then I won't want to be the one crying and regretting why I didn't make the right choice in the 1st place.

I'm not saying Sweet Cherry is not good because I'm also using their Innova line of stroller, the ACE 511 sport.

I've visited SC website and I didn't see any of their car seat been tested with certificated posted or EU tested compare to the likes of Britax, Recaro, Sparco...I know some might think I went for the brand that's half true only I also took into consideration the history of the company since they have been making car seats more than decades so I paying to buy a goods make from people who knows what they are doing. Crash test, side impact test...etc...at least I know my kids are in safe hand

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I would prefer to put my kids in seats that are proven and tested. You don't know how crazy people on the roads these days can be. No no...not taking the chance...sometimes no matter how careful we are shits still gonna find us in some way or another. Just like yesterday when I was at a traffic light with my daughter, this young guy just bumped into my rear ( not much damage to my rear bumper but can see cracks and scratches ) while inside the car I can feel the sudden push, 1st thing my little girl cry then I faster check to see if she's ok, she was seated facing backwards. Lucky she was safe and I did put on her 5 point seat belt because she has moved a bit from her original position after the bumped. I went down the car and gave the SOB a good spanking.
Chill bro, accidents happens la bro. Did he pay for the damage then? Must be following too close
la. Some people just have to learn it the hard way baru regret.

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Yeah sorry! I didn't mean to diss your age, I thought someone else had commented and I did post a followup after I realised my mistake. :adore:

With regards to the seats, I don't know which cheap seats you were referring to, but in most cases those seats that sit well, sturdy and have proven side protection crash test results aren't exactly cheap. Perhaps these days the seats are priced differently or way back then they were cheaper considering how much better our buying power was
#rage mode on
are you saying that im too old now?
#rage mode off

hahahahhahah

no worries dude, no damage done :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
#rage mode on
are you saying that im too old now?
#rage mode off

hahahahhahah

no worries dude, no damage done :biggrin:
I now half wanna burn your car down and half wants to give you a super duper wedgie.

LOL! Ok. You can't be younger than me because your kid is pretty old. You're definitely not younger than me cuz your kid is pretty old. So that makes you at the bare minimum 35 years old so that makes you neither old nor young. Just... like... me.... :biggrin:

Titan : If your seat moved out of its original position I suggest you check again how you fitted it. It's not supposed to move that much! And btw, she's at the back seat right? Why facing forward? She can't support her own neck yet so face her backwards dude. And you probably already know reversed car seats can't be in the front if there's an airbag. No airbag not so bad.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I now half wanna burn your car down and half wants to give you a super duper wedgie.

LOL! Ok. You can't be younger than me because your kid is pretty old. You're definitely not younger than me cuz your kid is pretty old. So that makes you at the bare minimum 35 years old so that makes you neither old nor young. Just... like... me.... :biggrin:

Titan : If your seat moved out of its original position I suggest you check again how you fitted it. It's not supposed to move that much! And btw, she's at the back seat right? Why facing forward? She can't support her own neck yet so face her backwards dude. And you probably already know reversed car seats can't be in the front if there's an airbag. No airbag not so bad.
Izso, you need glasses already :thefinger: She's facing backwards la...read my post again. The moved position I mention is my little girl moved not the seat la...Hahahahaha...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yesterday my little girl really give me kao kao one...crying non stop for the whole night dont want to sleep. WHen I see she close her eye try put her into her cot...she cry again....me and my wife also don't know what to do, feed her, change her diaper, check if she's having fever..because Monday she went for her 2nd injection. Doc said will have fever but she didn't have fever just that day evening like very tired. Today morning I came into office like a zombie.....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
those 400 one i saw at accessories shop..can almost confirm not genuie......because those sparco/recaro wan i saw at reputable baby equipment shop...even got stroller priced rm2k-4k :sleep:
Sparco F500K is mmg around the 4xx region one for ori... F700k is around RM8xx for ori.... afaik...baby seats no fakies...havent seen or heard of any before...no need to compare the price of stroller to baby seat... thats like comparing apples and oranges.

but also depends on where u buy... go baby shop u can get the F500K for RM4xx... go N1 the F500K is RM600 :banghead:

i currently have the F500K in my car... while my wife's car is using the Halford Zeus which was given to me by my sister...

both are comfy for my 1y3m son... but the halford is definitely better at almost double the price... mainly because it can tilt even more than the sparco, more comfy for him when he is sleeping.

As for Sweet Cherry... damn i love this brand la....theyre design copies alot of branded ones.. theyre like the Rota for baby seats n strollers hahahhahahaha...like the SCR3 is very similar to quinny zapp...even the folding very similar hahahha... damn bang for buck...somemore theyre so cheap and good that u can buy 1 new one every year if ur backside itchy hahahahha

i bought the SCR6 Stroller and SCR7 carrier... my son when he was 2 months travelled in that carrier in my car (with TEIN Flex suspension) from KL all the way to Alor Setar without any issue... slept soundly and only waking up and getting out of the seat to breast feed n diaper change.

i now use another umbrella folding Sweet Cherry stroller... cant remember model.. also good shit... had to ditch the SCR6 bcoz its footprint after folded is still very big... a lil big for my wife's kenari (taking up alot of bootspace), n definitely too big for my hatchback.

wanna sell the SCR6....but too lazy to take pix n post up the ad hahahahah

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Yesterday my little girl really give me kao kao one...crying non stop for the whole night dont want to sleep. WHen I see she close her eye try put her into her cot...she cry again....me and my wife also don't know what to do, feed her, change her diaper, check if she's having fever..because Monday she went for her 2nd injection. Doc said will have fever but she didn't have fever just that day evening like very tired. Today morning I came into office like a zombie.....
she just wants to sleep with u n ur wife i guess... my wife read somewhere that babies who sleep in the same bed with their parents are less stressed than babies who sleep in a cot or in their own room (aka separately)

my son since birth 1y3m ago til now has always slept in the same bed as me n my wife.... only during naps hes on his own....only downside is... that adorable lil man is a crazy bed hogger! hahahhahaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think she just wants to be held. Try holding her until she closes her eyes then let her sleep for another 30 - 40 minutes (deep sleep) then only put her into the cot.

that adorable lil man is a crazy bed hogger! hahahhahaha
Oh man.. that's so true. I think kids are all the same. LOL

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
try to carry her to sleep, once she sleeps, keep your baby close to your body untill she touchdown on the baby cot, then let her cuddle a small pillow. pat her bottom till she gets comfortable.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
try to carry her to sleep, once she sleeps, keep your baby close to your body untill she touchdown on the baby cot, then let her cuddle a small pillow. pat her bottom till she gets comfortable.
Sometimes need to leave your palm on her until she goes into deep sleep.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yesterday same case guys, she cried like crazy. This morning brought her to the clinic. Doc said she's not sick or anything not gassy so doctor told me sometimes is baby throwing a temper. The doc check her throat, lungs, stomach, breathing and find no signs of illness, my little girl in the morning is very active and plays a lot with me but at night she's different for the pass 2 days. Then my mum ask me did I put some warm towel over the area she got jab. I said no, my mum said need to put because might be the jab area causing the pain. I also don't know, now I just hope tonight she won't be the same again like the pass 2 days. I seriously didn't get any sleep whole night hugging her and patting her trying to make her sleep but no matter how I hug her she still cry. I'm very stress and worried also.

I'm now googling the web for solutions and preparing myself for the worst tonight. I really ran out of ideas already any suggestion or help from you guys will be great. But the most I hope she will be find tonight.

My mum also suggest me to give her some Heinz stage 1 baby food, my girl now only poo once a day and her poo is less moisture compare to before still got a hint of green. Doctor said is the high iron in the formula and is pass out when the baby can't digest all of it but nothing to worry about. My girl is now 2 months how does you guys 2 months babies poo in a day?

Here is my Hp no. 012-6072331, if you guys got any suggestion do SMS to me because I won't have time to online when I'm at home with my girl. Thanks in advance for the help daddies...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience