D1GP - D1 Street Legal - Daily Driven Vehicles are Eligible

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
faisal said:
Is this the same car as Ken Nomura's D1 car? DIdn't know his car's Street legal. Or it's a totally different car?
i think it's a different car....but same design with the monkey drifter......his fan may b...

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
monsterv6 said:
yea..upload video also ler if possible..heheh
I don't know where to host video lah...very hard to host video..everytime i get bad link one....sorry....

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:
Is this the same car as Ken Nomura's D1 car? DIdn't know his car's Street legal. Or it's a totally different car?
Faisal: he is participating for both..D1GP and D1 Street Legal using different car...One D1GP Spec...one D1 street legal spec.......

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
cheaka said:
Faisal: he is participating for both..D1GP and D1 Street Legal using different car...One D1GP Spec...one D1 street legal spec.......
So Drift Street Legal is open to all doraiba, I would have thought an "entry-level" would bar the D1 seeded doraibas.... hmm

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:
So Drift Street Legal is open to all doraiba, I would have thought an "entry-level" would bar the D1 seeded doraibas.... hmm
Well...the reason they created the D1 street legal is to be more accessible for the mass market....therefore they have to it open to all doraibas...... :smile:

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
cheaka:-where can get the video of this d1 series..?
if u have one in the comp burn ler it for me hehe

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
cheaka said:
Well...the reason they created the D1 street legal is to be more accessible for the mass market....therefore they have to it open to all doraibas...... :smile:
Excellent idea actually. Having a lower moddded car brings the cost lower..

But they should have barred the D1GP seeded doraibas from entering.

Imagine being a Jap drifter, wanna enter but must challenge the Monkey. aiyo..

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
cheaka said:
gila kuasa la this monkey....:biggrin:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
monsterv6 said:
cheaka:-where can get the video of this d1 series..?
if u have one in the comp burn ler it for me hehe
D1 Corp got rights for the video lah......I guess we have to wait for the new option video up to see it...it should be included in the video.....Option version 139 I think....will let you all know once it is up for sale... :wink:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:
Excellent idea actually. Having a lower moddded car brings the cost lower..

But they should have barred the D1GP seeded doraibas from entering.

Imagine being a Jap drifter, wanna enter but must challenge the Monkey. aiyo..
Yeah...I know..but I think because the Odaiba Round for their D1 street legal exhibition round..so I guess they still let them in loh..the full rules and regulations also not completed yet....they will only be starting the whole series for D1 street legal next year.....

But do remember...the car has to be the standard engine based on the car make and model...therefore I think Nomura Ken's R34 D1 Street Legal is running a RB25DET (NEO)...
..so it's a whole new ball game.....

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
dzal_a said:
gila kuasa la this monkey....:biggrin:
For a 50+ man....I would say this fellow really has a lot of energy...
...I was just reading his comment on the last round in Odaiba....he was saying he was very tired participating both series...and due to his limitation of his physical strength..he made a couple of mistakes.....besides that...he had to adjust himself to 2 different car setting....sure kalam kabut one...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, my car 's CD Player the front cover (Display, Control; Can plug out tht one) has been stolen, now only left the back unit (Fix one). Can buy the cover only? or i must replace whole unit?

Need answer urgent. Thanks everyone.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience