1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
yes confirm poison once bite consider admited, bt is realy good for handling once masuk tak mahu keluar balik dan nak upgrade the engine if nt hw to match with the superb handling series and for sure again rim shld be large enght and b able to c threw as there is a adjustable in the car to let ppl knw u r serious in motorsport...........hahhahahahhahaha

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
not really a poison thought......as i don;t like that.....too soft.....LOL
blue stick is good enough already.....

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
I left he come r? hahahah!!!! and why so easy to go down hill of gaung meh? :D got divide to tahan me ma... can just parking there whut... then slowly climb up back, make a call, have a ciggy... cangkuk sit there beside the road... see if anyone coming to rescue my car or not lor. HAhAHAHAH!!!

and i wish i can go la that night... but too bad, no one diu me... :D

the tein wagon poison? err... price cheap r???? conditions like kenak rape gao gao ady ones...

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
cher.. u think ur tein Flex din rape by u kao kao meh ? hahahah

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Hhahahaa!!! WRong! i took too much of care on my tein flex, until i got give it a new spray! HAhahAH!!!! and everyone said it will be fucking hard to screw or adjust the setting on my flex. hahhAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
i like my SEG wfhan as there always my 1st car whn as like 1st love u knw.. :knuddel:...... wish could date her out again in the blosom of my 1st time thn start to consider abt to mood the car gau gau and make i scream like 1st time i tekan to frazer hill at our nite out........ ayo so long time ago nvr had her sexy look at the glimp of my eye as alwys consider the future and work hard enght to get anthr exotic car..... nw in franchise business and nxt year will had anthr business to be taken off as well, mean while my wife is pregnant alrdy so no time for car investment alrdy at this moment bt 4 frenzzz and drink there alwys a break with a pleasent TT smile :tee:

karhoe

From Facebook
Dec 2, 2009
Guys, just curious, I'm driving a 5 speed manual stock AE101 SEG, I would like to know, while traveling on highway, what is the speed that will yield the lowest FC? Surely there has to be an optimum speed right?

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
Guys, just curious, I'm driving a 5 speed manual stock AE101 SEG, I would like to know, while traveling on highway, what is the speed that will yield the lowest FC? Surely there has to be an optimum speed right?
what's ur speed at highway?at 3krpm and 5th gear what's ur speed??

at 3k or below i think is good for fc.

P/S - if want speed and low in fc....then just convert to GAS:banghead:.....LOL, no fc gonna used at all:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

hye...
ada bengkel with high recomendation area kota damansara ~ sungai buloh?...
pls share...
tq...
no and no idea......
pandan indah got.....:smokin:

karhoe

From Facebook
Dec 2, 2009
what's ur speed at highway?at 3krpm and 5th gear what's ur speed??

at 3k or below i think is good for fc.

P/S - if want speed and low in fc....then just convert to GAS:banghead:.....LOL, no fc gonna used at all:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

no and no idea......
pandan indah got.....:smokin:
Haha, let me have some balance, sometimes I need the power, other time, FC.

I have 2 AE101, both manual.

On one AE101 - 3k - 100, the other one 3k - 110

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was reading a similar article and I thought I'd try the same with my fellow zth'ians. It'll be quite interesting to see the response we get..
By the way.. money should be no object and it doesn't matter if she drives like a goat.. What would you buy ?

I'll start first:

a)I'll buy my first girfriend an SLK 55, she'll probably kill herself in it.

b)I'll buy my second girlfriend a Mclaren SLR , she'll...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience