Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
hahahahaaa.... ah boy y torture ur car so badly...hahahaa kesian de car...hahhahaaaa...!!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
Selamat Hari Haji to all muslim members

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
29th SIC track day
Before our journey begin, Dato. HitamManis Adr|@N bermulakan ceramah beliau dekat pit 08.

Kemudian, dalam period ditengah track... sesuatu benda berlaku....

Selepas itu, ada member kita yang hampir koma...

dan dia masih berlepas berkeliaran dengan bebas di luar....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ENOY!!!SSS~~~

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
aiyoooo....why those photo u edit more on your own preference!!!!!
no sex at all these day ah??????

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

by the way kyle....this clip i think u like it so much
YouTube- Best Car Alarm Ever!!!

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
jeff got post his link ma.. but i duno where it went :D

that sex car alarm... useless ones la... it onlys make more thief anxious to crack into ur car. :D

eeheng

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
Guys, i was wondering is it worth to rebuild a SEG AE101?
The car, paint, engine, wheels, brakes, exterior and etc. so a lot works to do with it... And it cost lots of $ too... But is it worth? A car that aged more than 10 years... I do really love the SEG, planning to buy one 2010 and thinking of rebuilding/modding... Any idea?

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Guys, i was wondering is it worth to rebuild a SEG AE101?
The car, paint, engine, wheels, brakes, exterior and etc. so a lot works to do with it... And it cost lots of $ too... But is it worth? A car that aged more than 10 years... I do really love the SEG, planning to buy one 2010 and thinking of rebuilding/modding... Any idea?
eeheng, it actually depends on how deep you understand this car characteristic. It is same as like why someones is willingly to go and buy back a old rusted AE86 or Toyota Supra and rebuild it completely and drive it out again.

Example for me, why i bought my SEG is because of my house has another Toyota Olskool.. A KE20 4 door. It has been ridden down from my dad > mom and to me. It suffered a lot in the past.. accident, engine died... and still.. it is still there.. right at my house and still can be ride. That's what makes my mind up to buy my Corolla. That is what affect my trust towards these Toyota car. They just tough and last for long long time... and not like some aluminium can car which will starts falling aparts after a short period of time. And not always we can have money to fix our car, and that is the time this little toyota engineering comes to magic, thou they are noisy in those damaged parts.. but they still can be forced to run for a long time. That is something u can really get on other car..

As for the 2nd reason, SEG share the same chasis and everything with AE111. That includes all 2 door out there on the market with same chasis. So the parts is a lot. And it can be a powerfull 1.6cc car there with a sleeper body. So in return, you get a family car + a powerful toy there.

That's what all i have to say... :) but bewarn that the poison you are going to face once u have a new 20valve 4age engine inside.. U might crave for more power out of it... :rofl::rofl:

eeheng

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
eeheng, it actually depends on how deep you understand this car characteristic. It is same as like why someones is willingly to go and buy back a old rusted AE86 or Toyota Supra and rebuild it completely and drive it out again.

Example for me, why i bought my SEG is because of my house has another Toyota Olskool.. A KE20 4 door. It has been ridden down from my dad > mom and to me. It suffered a lot in the past.. accident, engine died... and still.. it is still there.. right at my house and still can be ride. That's what makes my mind up to buy my Corolla. That is what affect my trust towards these Toyota car. They just tough and last for long long time... and not like some aluminium can car which will starts falling aparts after a short period of time. And not always we can have money to fix our car, and that is the time this little toyota engineering comes to magic, thou they are noisy in those damaged parts.. but they still can be forced to run for a long time. That is something u can really get on other car..

As for the 2nd reason, SEG share the same chasis and everything with AE111. That includes all 2 door out there on the market with same chasis. So the parts is a lot. And it can be a powerfull 1.6cc car there with a sleeper body. So in return, you get a family car + a powerful toy there.

That's what all i have to say... :) but bewarn that the poison you are going to face once u have a new 20valve 4age engine inside.. U might crave for more power out of it... :rofl::rofl:
The poison? I got it 3 years ago, since my dad bought an AE101. I was planning to mod it, so search a lots on the net, but too bad it sold after an accident... :banghead:
After i got my license, my dad bought me a Civic EK sedan with B16A swapped. Lousy the tranny was automatic, lag of power plus bad fc. Sold again... Now i work and i got my salary, planning to buy a car for myself. Not hondas because the parts or halfcut are way too expensive... And i think that a SEG should be very nice, even i mod the parts wont be too expensive or what. Just wonfering if i play NA, where does the power's limit? My friend driving a FD2R, how many cash should i throw into the car to follow his tail?:smokin:
I got only 20k in my hand which is enough to buy a stock car only, so i plan next year when i got more cash, 40k enough to get my ride all beautifully done? And the power? And i am the person would spend more on engine/power and lil bit on exterior/interior but not ICE... Pardon me to ask a lots, cause have to save more cash and a budget to mod it, if not once i start my project will face lots of problems... Thanks... :biggrin:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
as long the passion is there, it is worth it.
even after i've parted with my SEG for 3 months,
i even thinking of buy back one in the future..... hehe...

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Hahaha, chasing after FD2R? that is impossible right :D

unless you are willingly to juice it up to max... and it is merely a track car more than a street ride ady. 20K, lucky u might can get an AE101 with 4age 20v inside. Then u just repaint and retouch the condition of the car.. and the rest of money... i bet it is enough for your engine to starts roaring... :) so totals up 40k, i think your car can be faster than mine ady with a minion blue thingy attached beside the brain there.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I would like to ask is there any workshop which can provide good quality of car service in Butterworth area as I'm new here. I need to find a place to service my car.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience