Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
ipoh on one wanna tiu him... thats why he wanna come back KL and work mah... coz even him hometown ppl duwan to see his face anymore...

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
hahah.. something happened to our thread starter here.. bad luck again..

not his fault i can sure for it.. hahahahhahaha..

think positive then will be better liawww..
cabuttttttt

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
huh? what. update here (since i long time no reply post here)

sirap_limau

Jul 8, 2005
kl
friends... i m new bie.. last friday..., i tot i wana join u guys.. coz i m at KANA park n AR but i dont know ur guy lepak ...
i just tapow for my gf .. so i went back home .... :(

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Broken driveshaft. :(

Hello sirap limau. Next time just come la. No need to be shy2 but be on the lookout for hidden cameras.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
cow what happen to u????
sleepy is it????

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
ermmmmmmmmm,. .. not his sleepy... is tat sohai aka sohai wira aeroback lost control on his stock 1.5 wira then bang to the divider then bouncing to kyle rear fender..kyle car not very seriosu.. dun worry... but tat sohai wira aeroback worst a bit.. ... feel sad to kyle cus we r going to OLD TOWN COFFEE near by taman midah at sunday night...

i am live on his car mannn!!!!!.. rear right seat... mahai.. fucking near tat wira bump side to side to me...thanks god i still ok....

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
alamak.. cow kena bang again..
aiyoyo.. how many times this year ar ...?

sylk.. u try to chase your girl friend's 350z until the shaft broken ??

now tt all play hidden car ka??... i also want to be camera man can?

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Yalor..Mike maybe this year almost ppl want kaboom....own SEG ma , next year get Super Car lor......hahahahaha

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Who is who?

Mike, my fiancee drives little kelisa only. Me myself drive Viva Panda 660. We play small cars only. If 350z then she might not be my fiancee, but may have other title la. Hehehe.

I dunno. I tot our cars with our specs rarely have problems with the driveshafts. It's maybe due to age. How many years already, you see, old cars. GZEs are different stories altogether.

If you look closely, you'll see the broken driveshaft has the extra.. well, what do we call that... grooves for the ABS. But, you still can replace it if broken, with a normal driveshaft. And yes, you'll need to take out that grooves ring to the other shaft. Or you can always look for ABS shaft one. Most of you probably know this oledi.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
oren/yellow shirt!!!!!!
HINDRAF meeting???

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
eh you wai hai sei asshole... why never come out nowadays.... i heard your car bumper look even worse now... worse than the sentul kena gigit anjing bumper...

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
wah...this pic might be very long time ago edi...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience