Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
hi allllllllll,
whatsapp.

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
if all play whatapps..this thread sure dead!!!!

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hi to all Taikor and oldtimer here... long time never meet u guys dy, how are you guys ?.....Well for my corolla condition Recently just fully repair and change new bush to my chesis..still is the best car for me to daily driver always.. with no worry at all...But power still not tat power like the sifu here... hehe

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
Hi to all Taikor and oldtimer here... long time never meet u guys dy, how are you guys ?.....Well for my corolla condition Recently just fully repair and change new bush to my chesis..still is the best car for me to daily driver always.. with no worry at all...But power still not tat power like the sifu here... hehe
Mazeki the man...hahaha....how are you doing?

X3nonz

Nov 26, 2014
Cheras
Stumble into this thread unintentionally.....hope the SEGs are still active.The Vtec scene is incredible in dataran merdeka...I wonder why SEG became so scarce....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just for clarification, petrol stations are also supposed to follow the rounding mechanism right?

I filled petrol for RM54.76 which was supposed to be rounded to RM54.75. Right?

I paid RM60 and was supposed to get a balance of RM5.25. Right?

But this did not happen.

The amount of RM54.76 was not rounded to RM54.75 and this is not shown in my receipt.

My balance of what supposed to be RM5.25 was not given and I was only given RM5.20.

This is wrong right?

I know I'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience