Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
sad to see that..good thing is you are alright. can see that your rear wasn't badly damaged.. can be fixed back to ori position easily. any pic of the gen2? wanna see how proton fared when they ram into our ol skool..

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
yea luckily im dint step on the brake padel:biggrin:
dint take the gen2 picture, just can tell you that the gen2 front hood, headlamps, fenders, condensor, radiator all needed to be change. that night my car can drive, but his cant:biggrin:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
uiks...

kar lok ar..

sad to hear that...hurry2... repair it.... make it look as before!!!

Bump: uiks...

kar lok ar..

amae92

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
sad to see that..good thing is you are alright. can see that your rear wasn't badly damaged.. can be fixed back to ori position easily. any pic of the gen2? wanna see how proton fared when they ram into our ol skool..
aiyok.. feel sad too.. but at least its not hardly damage..lampu x pecah lansung meh?

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
oh okay..your explanation is good enough to imagine how bad the gen2 damage was...:) if you were driving volvo 240gl.. probably will double the gen2 damage..hahaha

btw you tuned your motec very rich ar??hahaha...idling also berasap everywhere....memang power la your car

TOMee90

2,000 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
luckily bro, from wat i've seen d impact didnt effect ur rear chassis, juz damage ur bumper....... ask gen2 guy 2 pay for d rear bumper n spray cost...... :-)

Bump: luckily bro, from wat i've seen d impact didnt effect ur rear chassis, juz damage ur bumper....... ask gen2 guy 2 pay for d rear bumper n spray cost...... :-)

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
uiks...

kar lok ar..

Bump: uiks...

kar lok ar..

sedih sedih...... hahaha.....:biggrin:

Bump:
aiyok.. feel sad too.. but at least its not hardly damage..lampu x pecah lansung meh?
tailamp tak pecah but kaki patah:biggrin:

Bump: guys any idea to get the rear panel? where got huh? bro chang got lubang mou?

Bump: guys any idea to get the rear panel? where got huh? bro chang got lubang mou?

Bump:
oh okay..your explanation is good enough to imagine how bad the gen2 damage was...:) if you were driving volvo 240gl.. probably will double the gen2 damage..hahaha

btw you tuned your motec very rich ar??hahaha...idling also berasap everywhere....memang power la your car
if i were driving the volvo 240 sure his car total lost already hahaha.....:rofl:

lol no motec la bro, just piggyback e-manage only, not rich la, just because of raining day ma, so kao kao smoke lo.

Bump:
luckily bro, from wat i've seen d impact didnt effect ur rear chassis, juz damage ur bumper....... ask gen2 guy 2 pay for d rear bumper n spray cost...... :-)

Bump: luckily bro, from wat i've seen d impact didnt effect ur rear chassis, juz damage ur bumper....... ask gen2 guy 2 pay for d rear bumper n spray cost...... :-)
chassis also kena bro, that's why im searching for the rear panel, any idea?

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
a lorry knock the rear end of my car years ago, ended up getting a half-cut boot lid.. rear panel, donno got o not..

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
rear panel? consists of what ar?? front panel i know la..rear got wat? if the rear boot + reflector i got la. rear light tarak picah so no need change right??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I don't know how to explain this but I feel that my 4 wheels like went in abit .. that makes my car look abit weird .. the other day I park my car at somewhere beside there is a Wira .. I check his wheels and mine his of course look better and fierce .. because his wheels fit perfectly .. why is this? Different absorbers & springs combination different result? I also saw some satrias same as mine. I never done before any screw setting becos my front don't come with the screw.

can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience