caught red handed while........

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
"I'm not really bothered about the upskirting picture but more pissed that the guy actually tried to act like he is innocent and got attacked by me for no reason.."

urgh? .. she dont mind then .. he he .. people ..start hunting this chick ;)

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
My girlfriend and her sister caught a guy trying to take an upskirt pic of a girl too. They shouted, he panicked and just said' what?!' and left.... The girls told the girl what he was up to. The girls couldn't do much....
If I was there. and I caught F@#Ks like that.... Whack first, ask questions later...

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
walaaa shiok leh! the killer part is they actually GOT hold of the man's phone! hoyeahh talk about damning evidence! smart ppl, there was NO reason to be afraid at all since the fucker cant delete his gallery. AWESOME PWNAGE!!

thats what i call close to getting WENZELED!! :rofl:

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
she dun mind that guy take the photo of her upskirt..this kind of gal i wont giv her any respect..community rubbish

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
haha..yap..sampah masyarakat..dindt respect her own body also..hate this kind of gal..this is the kind of gal that wan guy to see her..then if guys beh tahan liao go rape here then only say we wrong..i pity those gal who got rape without reason..but this kind of girl wan guy rape her wan..if someone rape her and she report i sure slap her..

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
there was a story like such in penang gurney past few months...
da guy was all over the news online...
mmm...wat happen to guys??dat desperate meh???!! :thumpdown

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
bikinigal said:
there was a story like such in penang gurney past few months...
da guy was all over the news online...
mmm...wat happen to guys??dat desperate meh???!! :thumpdown
Perverts are everywhere la these days, hpcamera is just another tool...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
BuRn|nGsUnZ said:
she dun mind that guy take the photo of her upskirt..this kind of gal i wont giv her any respect..community rubbish
She said she's not bothered, not she likes or wants, which is a big difference. People have different levels of boundaries. People walk around topless on the beach or wear very revealing clothes etc. Doesn't make them less of a person. Just that their inhibitions are less than yours. If you judge that girl as "sampah masyarakat" just by this statement of hers, then you are no better.

The old pervert is the "sampah", not the girl.

BuRn|nGsUnZ said:
haha..yap..sampah masyarakat..dindt respect her own body also..hate this kind of gal..this is the kind of gal that wan guy to see her..then if guys beh tahan liao go rape here then only say we wrong..i pity those gal who got rape without reason..but this kind of girl wan guy rape her wan..if someone rape her and she report i sure slap her..
I find this statement particularly disturbing as well. Even if she runs around naked, it doesn't give anybody the right to violate her in any way. Just because a woman likes to flaunt her body or have exhibitionist tendencies doesn't mean she wants, or deserves to get raped. It is the same as saying that if you wear a gold Rolex, and you are flashing it around, you are asking to get mugged. Rape is the most heinous of crimes, think twice before you think of slapping someone.

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here’s another case of some obscure tuner deciding to crank out even more power from a supercar that is arguably one of the most balanced machines to join the supercar club. They’ve even given it a tacky name to make sure it doesn’t get mistaken for any other supercar given the go-fast treatment by some other releatively unheard of tuner...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience