caught red handed while........

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EG8

2,000 RPM
"I'm not really bothered about the upskirting picture but more pissed that the guy actually tried to act like he is innocent and got attacked by me for no reason.."

urgh? .. she dont mind then .. he he .. people ..start hunting this chick ;)

My girlfriend and her sister caught a guy trying to take an upskirt pic of a girl too. They shouted, he panicked and just said' what?!' and left.... The girls told the girl what he was up to. The girls couldn't do much....
If I was there. and I caught F@#Ks like that.... Whack first, ask questions later...

shiock leh
this ah pek kena tangkap
go to jail la ah pek
and cum to the walls...........

walaaa shiok leh! the killer part is they actually GOT hold of the man's phone! hoyeahh talk about damning evidence! smart ppl, there was NO reason to be afraid at all since the fucker cant delete his gallery. AWESOME PWNAGE!!

thats what i call close to getting WENZELED!! :rofl:

she dun mind that guy take the photo of her upskirt..this kind of gal i wont giv her any respect..community rubbish

haha..yap..sampah masyarakat..dindt respect her own body also..hate this kind of gal..this is the kind of gal that wan guy to see her..then if guys beh tahan liao go rape here then only say we wrong..i pity those gal who got rape without reason..but this kind of girl wan guy rape her wan..if someone rape her and she report i sure slap her..

there was a story like such in penang gurney past few months...
da guy was all over the news online...
mmm...wat happen to guys??dat desperate meh???!! :thumpdown

bikinigal said:
there was a story like such in penang gurney past few months...
da guy was all over the news online...
mmm...wat happen to guys??dat desperate meh???!! :thumpdown

Perverts are everywhere la these days, hpcamera is just another tool...

BuRn|nGsUnZ said:
she dun mind that guy take the photo of her upskirt..this kind of gal i wont giv her any respect..community rubbish
She said she's not bothered, not she likes or wants, which is a big difference. People have different levels of boundaries. People walk around topless on the beach or wear very revealing clothes etc. Doesn't make them less of a person. Just that their inhibitions are less than yours. If you judge that girl as "sampah masyarakat" just by this statement of hers, then you are no better.

The old pervert is the "sampah", not the girl.

BuRn|nGsUnZ said:
haha..yap..sampah masyarakat..dindt respect her own body also..hate this kind of gal..this is the kind of gal that wan guy to see her..then if guys beh tahan liao go rape here then only say we wrong..i pity those gal who got rape without reason..but this kind of girl wan guy rape her wan..if someone rape her and she report i sure slap her..
I find this statement particularly disturbing as well. Even if she runs around naked, it doesn't give anybody the right to violate her in any way. Just because a woman likes to flaunt her body or have exhibitionist tendencies doesn't mean she wants, or deserves to get raped. It is the same as saying that if you wear a gold Rolex, and you are flashing it around, you are asking to get mugged. Rape is the most heinous of crimes, think twice before you think of slapping someone.

Last edited:
hmm... if i'm d bf.. i'd wack d shit out of d uncle first before d cops bring him in

si|verfish said:
She said she's not bothered, not she likes or wants, which is a big difference. People have different levels of boundaries. People walk around topless on the beach or wear very revealing clothes etc. Doesn't make them less of a person. Just that their inhibitions are less than yours. If you judge that girl as "sampah masyarakat" just by this statement of hers, then you are no better.

The old pervert is the "sampah", not the girl.

I find this statement particularly disturbing as well. Even if she runs around naked, it doesn't give anybody the right to violate her in any way. Just because a woman likes to flaunt her body or have exhibitionist tendencies doesn't mean she wants, or deserves to get raped. It is the same as saying that if you wear a gold Rolex, and you are flashing it around, you are asking to get mugged. Rape is the most heinous of crimes, think twice before you think of slapping someone.

Yea..but this is one of the reason guy go rape people..i dindt like rapist as well..i hate this kind of people..but i wont bother bout the victim if she like to flash out her body to everyone..sometimes gal like to wear thos kind of shirt where people can see through..call them better dun wear shirt better like that..

so... basically u're saying.. when u're hungry... u walk past a table full of delicious foods (the table has got nothing to do with u, u're not a patron of d restaurant nor did u order those dishes)... u wont eat it if it's covered ... .. but u'll snatch it... bite it.. tear it apart if it's not covered?

dun take food and gal to comparelar..where got same..dun tell me when gal wear like that u wont stim mer..mayb we can control it..but mayb for other guy that kind of gal push them too far liao then rape thenler..cannot say wan mer

The few articles that I've read on the issue of rape indicates that it's not what the women wears that encourages rape. In this case however, the crime was not rape but... erm... a violation of rights or something. Shit, don't know what you call it. Anyway in this instance what a women wears could provoke this sorta behaviour (peeping and like) as it's easier to snap a provacative pic if the victim wears something revealing like a low cut blouse or short skirt.

This kind of behaviour can actually be attributed to a bigger issue on the whole. The fact that our society is always encouraged to be conservative gives rise to the urge of wanting to quell our curiosity. If we were a more open minded society, perhaps individuals with raging hormones would not drool at the mere sight of cleavage. I'm not saying there are no peeping toms in a more open minded society but there are certainly less. I've had friends visit from Australia who are quite pretty and dress in an 'appealing' manner and have had guys whistle. Hell, it's not like she's strutting around in the nude right? Get a grip man. Animals act on impulse, mankind has the gift of thought. Use it.

BuRn|nGsUnZ said:
dun take food and gal to comparelar..where got same..dun tell me when gal wear like that u wont stim mer..mayb we can control it..but mayb for other guy that kind of gal push them too far liao then rape thenler..cannot say wan mer
He was using an analogy. How did the girl push them too far? The girl didn't force them to see or invite them to get physical. That they cannot control themselves is their failure.

I'll use another analogy, something maybe you can relate to. Let's say your car has all the gizmos, a lot of gauges, fancy wheels and carbon fibre bits. If someone steals your car or your accessories, Do you blame yourself then? For showing to the public mah, people walk by can see ler. They cannot control go and steal lor, how?

So, please lar, don't use that stupid logic. It is just not right.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom