JB Rim theft caught red handed. (Moffiz staff w pics)

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
ÔÚJBµÄÈË£¬Ð¡ÐÄÄãÃǵijµ³µ¡£ - Èá·ðÂÛ̳ - ÂíÀ´Î÷ÑǼÑÀñÖÐÎÄÂÛ̳
FYI, I'm not the victim.
My english very teruk wan. This is my best translation with sweating hands...
12pm 16/02/2007, night before CNY eve, I came out from my friend’s house (I was in my friend’s house for only 20min), found that my car’s sport rims all gone! Left only bricks that lift up the car.

I saw a Mitsubishi like Wira Park behind my car before I enter my friend’s house. The car looks quite unique that easy for me to recognize.

Next morning, I went to buy a set of original rim to make my car movable. After that I found that it’s quite difficult to fix the rim because there’re only 3 bricks for each side of wheel. No choice but to get a foreman from tire shop. And I saw the Wiralution park near accessories shop beside tire shop.

Then I got out from my brother’s car and wait for the theft beside that Wiralution. After 2 minutes, a guy stormed into the Wiralution and I managed to pull him from the car. I shouted at him if he’s the one who stole my rim. He wouldn’t admit definitely. My brother and me getting very angry and ask him to call the boss out. He said the boss is busy can’t come out. So we follow him to look for his boss. His boss seems like all on his side but attitude changed soon after we call the police.

My brother told the guy police is coming, ask him to try harder or celebrate his CNY in lockup. The policeman arrive after 10min (It was the 1st time I felt my tax money worth paying)

The policeman asked me how to “settle” the case. I said that we all Chinese like to celebrate coming CNY as long I get my rims back.

The guy went asked the tire shop worker to take out my rims that fitted on HIS car. Then we went to the criminal site to install back my rims back to my car.

He took only 10 plus minutes to get my rims fixed, imagine how fast he can unscrew all rims lastnight.

Last edited:

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
this is what babel fish translate to...

In the JB person, is careful your vehicle vehicle. 16 evenings, probably are evening past 12 o'clock, when I go out from the friend family (I only sit 20 minutes in my friend family), discovered my vehicle has been delivered by the person four grain of bricks. At that time really was appeals to heaven should not, called not to work! Place: JB, Taman suria (black area) Only can blame own not being striking! Because my entered my friend family work already to discover had TMD mitsubishi sign wira Guan Zhuodeng behind my vehicle. But because that person harnesses is misubishi wira oh, unique, therefore I recognize that vehicle. Previous day the early morning, bought four grain of ori rim to have temporarily 永住 first. When I must install my vehicle hour only then to discover only has three grain of bricks very my vehicle, because too has been dangerous, therefore has to the neighbor EXTRA tayar shop change. The good play has performed, this was I has recognized that misubishi sign super cb wira nearby tayar shop accesories shop. This is I gets down immediately from on my elder brother's vehicle, nearby that wira and so on that thief, does not have a person to two minutes anxiously to flush boards, the result = hard is hardly pulled out by me. I directly scold him steal my RIM, the natural thief is cannot acknowledge oneself is the thief. I and my elder brother certainly is the fire rolls. Is called him boss to come out, his also LIN SI LIN YANG speaks boss not to have free time in OFFICE. Has not related, enters OFFICE with his, just started him and his boss plays the primal chaos in the that side oh. Has not related, we make the phone call to the big dog, by now their manner 180 transformations, his boss on the vacation vacation asked RIM was that person steals. That thief's colleague on nearby his ear 切切 confidence. By now my elder brother elected to him, to say POLICE must come, you had to celebrate the new year? Fine the speech on also gives RIM I, otherwise you go to LOCK the UP new year's celebration. He certainly does not have elects, because only then crossed 10 minutes to come on POLICE CAR (first time to think my tax not in vain also). POLICE asked how we do want SETTLE LO, we to say everybody was the Chinese people must celebrate the new year, so long as he also gave the thing I to calculate. . . . . . . . Side that thief on has gone to him to select immediately TAYAR SHOP to be called a handle my RIM to dismantle trades for me. Result that thief takes his ORI RIM from his vehicle down to exchange immediately. . . . . . . . After, he has brought my RIM crime scene place to help me to install. Also no wonder he uses JACK greatly only may JACK LORRY that kind. The only then ten minutes helped me to install four grain of tires. If opens, does not need to say also may imagine his SPEED to be quick! Installs time he always says with me is not he steals, last night he and his girlfriend continuously in home. I on the vacation vacation asked his your friend also harnesses MISUBISHI SUPER CB WIRA? ? He said, but ten blue color. I last night obviously saw is silver WIRA...... Am I the color blindness? ? He said with me that, his friend also with him said this is before his friend uses RM500 sold to him. TMD, I spend him which RM2600 buys 尽然. . . . . Below is this MISUBISHI WIRA racing bicycle PHOTO, but also has that the bandits' inn. Asks each CARI the big gate to have to pay attention to own vehicle, these have traded the RIM vehicle owner in particular. 4 HOLE 17 ", skilled person! 5 HOLE under MISUBISHI WIRA

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
wow, the police came in 10 minutes?

basically, this farker, a worker in Moffiz the assessories shop stole the rims from this dude's car.
the dude went to a tyre shop to get his car fixed when he spotted the farker's wira fitted w his rims..
called the police, police came in and asked them how they wanna get it over with,
the dude just wanna get his rims back..
he brought tat farker back to his car and tat farker managed to get the wheels fitted back in 10+ minutes..

i think seabiscuit's translation is great..

ps: seabiscuit, long time neva see u posting d.. i remember u from alantan's chen ching stories.. =p

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the silver car probably has the highest fibre content in whole JB.....the father must be a taukeh fiber..

apislinkin

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
JB
Visit site
sad to hear that dude... if me, i would "humban" he to the lockup... let he felt to sleep in lockup environtment... heheheh!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Blardy piece of shit arses. If chinks don't unite, they will all rot in this char siew land. Celebrate CNY? I'll just take back my rims and smile at them. Next day, newspaper will show that a car shop was burnt to the ground. Then next day again, newspaper will show that a house belonging to a car shop worker has been burnt to the ground with he was burnt to the ground with it. Then next day, news paper will come out that another car shop worker jumped from a high story apartment and splatted on the ground. After investigation, newspaper report again that those 2 worker (one boss and one worker) work in the car shop that was burnt down.

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
wow, the police came in 10 minutes?

i think seabiscuit's translation is great..

ps: seabiscuit, long time neva see u posting d.. i remember u from alantan's chen ching stories.. =p
Thanks dude, car modding passion fading slowly, getting old oledi. :regular_smile:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
wahahaha. old is not an excuses la. still having your Citreon? or change to WRX liao?

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
Citroen still with me. Add one perdana 4G64 2.4L w SAFC+ITC

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
perdana 4G64 2.4L ? WOw.... you have been underdog huh?

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Professional thiefs are from experienced backgrounds, they know which car which nut to open. They studied each hot car's details before get their hands on.

Only snatch thieves are amateurs, because they dont have any experience or job training .. ;)