Carburetor Section

dawnryder

Jan 14, 2013
Kajang
@dawnryder

Just want to know if the information I gave you have solved your problem. Hope it did.
yes it help a bit. done my problem with that 3 wires. I've connect it directly to similar wires i found from bundles of wires from the computer box. and now, no more exposed wire. But the engine is still have the same symptoms.

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
I think you need to send your ECM for diagnostic test. To confirm if it's ECM working. They must also check if sensors and TPS working normally. They also must confirm wiring connection of O2 sensors, Coolant Sensor, Fuel solenoid drivers was correct. Specially the 3 wire TPS or Throttle Position Sensor. It must be wired w/ the same color or wire stripe.

You must also check the vacuum lines if properly connected.

Last edited:

dawnryder

Jan 14, 2013
Kajang
I think you need to send your ECM for diagnostic test. To confirm if it's ECM working. They must also check if sensors and TPS working normally. They also must confirm wiring connection of O2 sensors, Coolant Sensor, Fuel solenoid drivers was correct. Specially the 3 wire TPS or Throttle Position Sensor. It must be wired w/ the same color or wire stripe.

You must also check the vacuum lines if properly connected.
I've settled the problem already.. Its the idle limiter that need to be adjusted. Once adjusted, my engine is ok already.

Feb 19, 2013
Penang
Hi sifu2, newbie here. Just asking some questions is there any sifus around posted on how to tune a kancil carb? if yes please show. =) my fc is really bad.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
kancil carb?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

first of all, if u are using 91 carb on 4g15 then u gonna get headaches, as 91 carb has sensors, no doubt it has twin venturis but it will be major headache if its not connected to wiring.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
ello i'm driving kancil 660 (A) & wit out air-cond, it's a replacement half cut EF engine from Japan, my problem is this, cold start no problem but idle is @1800-2000 RPM, after warm up maintain @ 1800, shift in gear drops to 1200, @ trafic light idling free gear after speed @ 100kmh still 1800 but... if i were to let go of pedal & let the car stroll own its own for a few minutes the rpm is @ 1000 & after fully stop free gear idle @ 800 only & the dash board starts to shake but not shaking if @ 1800, try to tune 2 make it max idle @ 1400 by turning the carb idle screw (if facing front of car, located under the stock air filter facing dashboard can turn using hands) but it could not tolerate at all it's either @ 1800 or 1200 oso. The question is, wether i do it correctly @ sumthing fishy bout the carb edi. So sifu's ur help are much much appreciated & i am new to this DIY car maintaining, modding & been driving only for 7 years.:banghead:

gaiusbaltar

May 28, 2007
hi sifu I bought a used beat up lmss which got some problems that I hope sifus here can advise me.

Anyone knows why my car is hard to start after running, I mean its not hard to start when cold but after running hot then stop then hard to start. I need to step full throttle then only can start and ya when stop the engine still runs about a second. Any advise is welcomed.

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
hi sifu I bought a used beat up lmss which got some problems that I hope sifus here can advise me.

Anyone knows why my car is hard to start after running, I mean its not hard to start when cold but after running hot then stop then hard to start. I need to step full throttle then only can start and ya when stop the engine still runs about a second. Any advise is welcomed.
Check color spark plug gap insulator was too white. Adjust carburator for slight richer fuel. Color of spark plug must light brown.

Apr 14, 2009
yo mr, fastrader,, thats a hell of a explanation. well bro i need some help to tune my ga16ds carby turbo soon after engine transplant in my b11. so far i bought rising rate fuel regulator, oil cooler, external fuel pump(used one), ct9 turbo(used from 4efte), intercooler(custom), ngk 10.2 plug cables, ngk iridium plug and still need so more stuff. im going to blow trough with weber 32/36 dgav. im going to use a trotle body to prevent the boost from leaks the carby. the trotle body will be placed before the carb and link the carb so when ever the carb butterfly closed the trotlebody will also close and not allowed boost to pressure the carb float and seals. now the problem im facing is no metal gasket for ga16 in market and the cylinder head difficult to oversize(port) exzos ventures(too small and wall thickness very thin)
if some one got idea please share with me,i will be glad for it.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all DIY-er...

need some help ler....

example.. one of the screw behind the dashboard..
is facing opposite me (the '+' is not facing me)
then in front of the screw, about <2cm place got another thing in the way
its impossible to place screw driver there...:(

another screw...
is 90degree from me.. facing side
also <2cm place in front of the screw got thing blocking...
what to do.. :(

is there any 'special' screw driver can do this job?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience