carburetor : 4g32 jdm twin carb

arsenalboi

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
any way to improve fuel consumption? now running 4g32 twin carb each with individual knn filter. any info appreciated.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
had you serviced your carb recently? basically when the FC increases on a carb its usually tuning or the filter is dirty which makes you step more on the paddle to make the car move thus resulting in higher FC...

arsenalboi

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
filter i cleaned the twin knn.all i need is for someone to balance the carbs cos the pressure for all 4 intakes is different and resulting in my spark plugs dying very fast.

arsenalboi

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
4g32 is 1.6 sohc single cam mitsubishi engine from the 70s and 80s bro

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
balance carb huh? okie that one simple, first you turn off your engine, get your carb tuning allen key and close the AFR screw all the way then open two rounds, maark the allen key when its full lock and turn two rounds from there, each carb do the same... then later after that tune from there, make sure the idling screw is also adjusted once the two screws had been unscrewd 2 rounds.....

then adjust from there, watch for irragular idling and also the sound of each carb intake... you can tell from there wan :D

KLEMANN

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
is it ur car model is colt galant sigma??????
coz i owned the model is mit. colt galant SL 1977 (sedan) runs wit same engine tat u mention is 4G32 Saturn Engine,Solex carb......but my fuel consumption cant adjust just like u mention........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my car recently reach its 100k mark. Been a very good car, but the engine has a little noise and vibration lately. Just so happen i found a reasonable solution, and went to my local Tesco store and grab a bottle of Tufoil.

So here are a couple of question before using it,

1) Would 1 bottle be enough for my 2.4 liter engine?
2) Is there any Precautions before using?
3) Instead of using half a bottle for the subsequent change, could i use the whole bottle (silly question)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience