Carburetor Section

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
yes the bule color ......hv u c it ? how is the sound ?

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

your weber is 40 or 45 ?
ya, a friendly person.. nice.. can see his ride at his shop.. ahaha..

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Come on, this has been repeated enough in many forums. Give it some due respect. It's Weber, not Webber.
oke bro, no more spelling error.. thanx for your advice..

zachdelarocha

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Reading posts from this topic brings back good old memories guys... Am embarrased to say that I used to drive around with DCOE in my Saga. Now I'm driving a fuel injection car, so not used to it, still prefer carb. Haih... I still plug it back to my old faithful Saga but it's not that convenient anymore. As I travel a lot, I really could use a little bit of air-conditioning haha:) ! Well, this is what I found on youtube. I don't really know the video posting rules here but hey! this is the link:) It's an alfa though:)

Alfa Romeo Giulia GT - Engine preparation - YouTube

Enjoy and cheers:)

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Reading posts from this topic brings back good old memories guys... Am embarrased to say that I used to drive around with DCOE in my Saga. Now I'm driving a fuel injection car, so not used to it, still prefer carb. Haih... I still plug it back to my old faithful Saga but it's not that convenient anymore. As I travel a lot, I really could use a little bit of air-conditioning haha:) ! Well, this is what I found on youtube. I don't really know the video posting rules here but hey! this is the link:) It's an alfa though:)

You cant run DCOE's with aircond? :hmmmm:

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
hv u go when drag ? cos the drive shaf putus.....
the 4g15 hv u here the sound?:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

n bro last time where u buy the weber carb ?
later will meet the person and ask him on the drag.. eheheee.. coz on dat day, im bz with works to do.. ehehehee.. last time i did bought in through mudah, a guy from johor sold it to me.. sold with a hot bit kaki.. so now just lack of tuning.. and needs some part to be outsource. but as time goes, there is not time to find the things.. ehehheeee.. well, if any1 wana sold his weber, let me know.. wana used as a spare part for model 40 dcnf.. ehehehee..

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

yup.. drove a fuel inject.. a normal one, not a moded ones.. kinda feel heavy compare to carb.. ehehe..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
My carb has been leaking for over a year now. I am still finding the right solution to my problem. My story goes like this, I have a 29 year old Honda Accord with a leaking carb. Apparently, the leak is because of the uneven surface at the base. I am just translating what my mech said to me. It has been skimmed to make it even previously and now it has no more room to skim. I don't know how to see that but this is what my mech told me. Not one mech but a few of them told the same thing.

Which leaves me with no other option but to change the carb. Right? I just feel it's ridiculous to get a brand new carb for this car. It is available but it costs nearly the value of the car. So, I am thinking of getting a used one. Some mechs said that getting the carb from the same type of car is pointless as it can cause the same problem and asked to get Wira or C20 carb. I heard that with the C20 carb, the acceleration won't be the same. Wira carb I don't know. Some asked to get back the same carb so that there is no need to mod the base.

To me, as long as i can solve this problem in the most cost effective way would be enough. I'm not looking for it to be fast and furious. If I want it fast, I would have transplanted a B16 long ago but i didn't because the engine is in damn good condition. Better if I can improve the FC of this car. Its my old man who is driving this car now. So, hope you guys understand and help me solve this problem. It's really hard to find people who knows a lot carbs these days. Thanks.

alexw8637

Sep 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
later will meet the person and ask him on the drag.. eheheee.. coz on dat day, im bz with works to do.. ehehehee.. last time i did bought in through mudah, a guy from johor sold it to me.. sold with a hot bit kaki.. so now just lack of tuning.. and needs some part to be outsource. but as time goes, there is not time to find the things.. ehehheeee.. well, if any1 wana sold his weber, let me know.. wana used as a spare part for model 40 dcnf.. ehehehee..

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

yup.. drove a fuel inject.. a normal one, not a moded ones.. kinda feel heavy compare to carb.. ehehe..
hihihi u meet the guy readi? how is the 4g91 drive shaft putus ? hahaha

bro i also find weber know .......dont open the weber sparepart bro if u find it just sell it to me .....:proud: i hv the kaki weber for 4g15 and 4age .....now looking 4g91 kaki ....hehehe at kuching where can buy racing part ? cam, piston ,clucth ........?

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

yo bro wana letgo your carb weber ? :listen:

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
just came back from traveling bro.. dont have time yet.. sorry.. ehehee..
buying performance part?/ there are many shops selling it.. sty, then loh moto etc..

alexw8637

Sep 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
just came back from traveling bro.. dont have time yet.. sorry.. ehehee..
buying performance part?/ there are many shops selling it.. sty, then loh moto etc..
bro what u mean then loh motor etc?

-is your car iswara white color aroback ? bolck std 1.3 upraget 1.5piston ?lasttime u use single weber ......:adore:

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
bro what u mean then loh motor etc?

-is your car iswara white color aroback ? bolck std 1.3 upraget 1.5piston ?lasttime u use single weber ......:adore:
loh moto is a workshop in kch.. selling performance part..

nope.. mine is a silver lmss.. just that respray to browning grey something like that.. ehehee.. have fun in tambak but not sejingkat.. not one of the monster over there.. hehe..

zachdelarocha

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Heheh, love my carbs to death, tak boleh jual hihihi:)
Freddie, share share your DCOE experience le... :)

Common question like 4g15 + DCOE + cam can tapau Gti/Putra or not?
Hehehe ah jawab... jawab... :P

Well, funny thing is, I'm driving Gti now. Having driven both 4g15 and Gti, honestly, I think the answer is yes provided your 4g15 is properly tuned and don't expect to win a mile. The best is to follow or overtake. That's all. Maybe skill tak cukup hahaha:)

Cheers:)

p.s:This post is not intended to offend nor insinuate that Gti is lousy or 4g15 is very powerful :)

alexw8637

Sep 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
loh moto is a workshop in kch.. selling performance part..

nope.. mine is a silver lmss.. just that respray to browning grey something like that.. ehehee.. have fun in tambak but not sejingkat.. not one of the monster over there.. hehe..
oh ic....loh motor where is the add/place at kch?:smokin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im sure some of you guys know some roads where u get to have spirited drives.
Care to share any that you know of which does not have much 'flashy blue strobes' or 'supermonkeys on crotch rockets'

I know the guthrie highway is a very nice road to take a drive. Long, smooth and not much obstructions. The drive to ulu yam is great too. Nice windy roads but you have to be aware of the oncoming traffic.

Sharing is caring.....come on guys :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience