Carburetor Section

angelic_ryder

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
bro ayell,
thanks for d explanation...

would like opinion from all. after listening to all the advice, im sure now, that a single weber would b my choice if i decide to change my carb.. Since my engine is a toyota 4af 1.6, would like to noe which carb, DCNF or DGV would suit bttr.. I love touge and would like to try track driving in the future... pls advice me on which weber shud i go 4... i also read from the net that DGV suits bttr 4 car wif 1.3-1.5cc. How true is this?

A fren has offered to sell his DGAV(without tapak) for rm450.. is the price reasonable?? and wats d diff btwn DGV and DGAV.. more more noob ques.. got DGNV weber??

PS: thanks 4 all d advice... everyone here has been truly helpful.

Last edited:

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
The 4G91 Carb actually is a feedback carb which is controlled by ECM and o2 sensor. So it's not easy to tune it properly without the ECM and sensor, the only thing can be done is using a rpm relay to trigger the secondary solenoid at certain rpm to provide more fuel in AFR. If tuned properly it's performance and fc is better than the ori proton carb.:stupid:
oh??? i thought that 4g91 carb is like normal carb system, i no saw b4 carb with ECU

Bump:
the turbo kit is easy to make but when it comes to carb it's little difficult to get a correct setting bcoz it use fuel jet inside...
so i need to change other carb???

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bro ayell,
thanks for d explanation...

would like opinion from all. after listening to all the advice, im sure now, that a single weber would b my choice if i decide to change my carb.. Since my engine is a toyota 4af 1.6, would like to noe which carb, DCNF or DGV would suit bttr.. I love touge and would like to try track driving in the future... pls advice me on which weber shud i go 4... i also read from the net that DGV suits bttr 4 car wif 1.3-1.5cc. How true is this?

A fren has offered to sell his DGAV(without tapak) for rm450.. is the price reasonable?? and wats d diff btwn DGV and DGAV.. more more noob ques.. got DGNV weber??

PS: thanks 4 all d advice... everyone here has been truly helpful.

i would suggest u DCNF as i'd previously had experience with DGV... DGV carburetors are progressive carburettor... more suitable for normal cruise and highway drive... not too excellent throttle response compare to DCNF.... DCNF carburetors are linear carbs... means both barrel opens at the same time.... unlike DGV (progressive carbs) which opens one after another....

last time i sold off my weber DGV complete tapak for rm350 only... haha... but weber carburetor prices varies alot depending on what seller offers (air filter n tapak) and condition of the carburetor... in most case halfcut webers are much cheaper....

and commonly DCNF are abit more expensive compare to DGV as they are more popular....

beware of what tapak ur friend offer to u... when he says comes with tapak doesnt mean fit ur engine intake manifold, unless u and him using the same kinda engine.... tapak is jz a aloi block which connects ur weber carburetor to ur intake manifold.... in other words, tapak means adaptor...

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
go straight to dcnf....you won't regret it...

Bump:
oh??? i thought that 4g91 carb is like normal carb system, i no saw b4 carb with ECU

Bump:

so i need to change other carb???
4g91 does use ecu for it's carb:rofl:...for easy tuning for turbo carb i advise to use dcnf webber as it have many size of jet to suit the turbo setup...:biggrin:

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
morning bros..

i send my car for check at 2 shops bcoz of the jerking i experienced during driving, both of them said its bcoz of the carb.. need to service due to holes in there tersumbat.. and they say the jerking is not bcoz of the cable faulty..

is true bros? can service meh 4g91 carb?

Bros, where can i send my carb for service? and they'll do a nice job for me..

Thanks bros..

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
still looking for maheguru to tune my weber :bawling: any other suggestion place in klang valley?

Last edited:

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
Bump:
i sold off mine a few months back....
Too bad for me as i wasnt looking for it that time...let me know if u know anyone selling bro..thanks!

still looking for maheguru to tune my weber :bawling: any other suggestion place in klang valley?
Pak ramly la, taman medan PJ...although he's not the only one but it's a place to start.. he tuned my standard carb when i first got my good ol corolla and it ran nicely after that and still is :)

Last edited:

chongkeat_87

Known Member
May 12, 2008
hey, carbie freakz.
looking for any webby carbie here.
preffered DCOE or twin carbie.
hey abg abg n bro bro sekalian if got let me noe ya.
appreciate it ALOT!!!!!
thanks

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
very hard to find, pls pm sifoo skywalker he got manyak jalan :adore:

Bump: very hard to find, pls pm sifoo skywalker he got manyak jalan :adore:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey bros.... i realize that my car window jus kena smash by a sohai jus now.... found out after finish yamcha with my friends at cheras's first station restaurant.... i parked at the housing area behind that restaurant.... those resident there told me that it was done by a stupid farker(blue wira turbo BDV 2174) with no balls or nut.... i think he looks like a pussy head or maybe dick head.... and they told me he's a son of the bitch..... because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience