Carburetor Section

gmt

Oct 7, 2008
aiyo never mind one lah , share we us lah .
I wanna know how to tune the carb to the best setting .

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
u see da af screw that sifoo comb posted?

below that af screw got one nut (no.19) bukak that nut, then .... :nurse:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
remind me the old days as that time using magma and megavalve engine....always trying to have the best setting for my megavalve carb and webber dcnf 40...:love: miss my webber sound,,vrooom

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
Hello to every Forummer, I m currently facing problem with my Carb and i do need fellow forummers' advice. Im using 4g91 engine carburator, and the engine hessitate and nearly die off sometimes while off idle..For example, launching at traffic light after it turns into green..it is very irritating, and im now thinking the solutions for this problem. It is due to tunning of the carb? coz it only appears sometimes not everytimes...sifu pls help.

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
fellow sifu pls help me, my car is auto..it is really malu to die off during launching at the traffic light..hehe

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
Hello to every Forummer, I m currently facing problem with my Carb and i do need fellow forummers' advice. Im using 4g91 engine carburator, and the engine hessitate and nearly die off sometimes while off idle..For example, launching at traffic light after it turns into green..it is very irritating, and im now thinking the solutions for this problem. It is due to tunning of the carb? coz it only appears sometimes not everytimes...sifu pls help.
the engine maybe chocking with fuel:smokin:

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
This problem goes to my sister's car which is a proton Iswara, modified with 4g91 carb...i really dono wat can be done to solve this 'choking' problem without changing the whole unit of carburator again:bawling:

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
one more systoms i notice on this carb is that when i deccelerating, off throttle, i can hear the 'poping' sound from the ekzos paip...sounds like a lean poping to me...but i still not clear how to solve the hessitation....jerk everytime i press the gas padle really makes me to loss confident of driving this car...sifu pls help me to teach this naughty 4g91 carb...thanks...:itsme:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, if I have budget around 2k, what kind of semibucket seat can I get ? FYI, Im driving a Satria GTi,so what do you guys think suitable seat around that price tag ?

Do you guys think its better to go for those replicas but brand new or original but secondhand ones ?

I was thinking of Recaro Evo 2 or 3,since original GTi Recaro Njoy is hard to find nowadays, u think suitable or not for GTi ? Does the rear seat able to fit Satria GTi ?

And of course it has to come with railing and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience