Carburetor Section

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
me tokking bout those holley dominator-type carbs la hehe not webers liao...4 barrels per carb...not 2 barrels like idf or dcoe...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
solli alpah hoe cant help much hehe

if not mistaken, i think ive seen a dcnf 36 bolted on a kancil...saw the pic sumwhere...

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
helo bro's..

i just installed 4g91 carb into my satria.. long distance drive FC is a pain in the ass..

is there any carb tuning mechanic in kl area.. and where can i find this place..

thanks bro..

sky9002

Aug 20, 2007
hi...every brother...my car also is carburetor...i not really understand all the brother say..because my english level limit...i want to ask my car honda sa6y...when car temperature is low...RPM is around 500-600...when temperature normal is around 900-1000..when temperature is high RPM around 1100-1200..is it my tuning problem??thank...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
helo bro's..

i just installed 4g91 carb into my satria.. long distance drive FC is a pain in the ass..

is there any carb tuning mechanic in kl area.. and where can i find this place..

thanks bro..
i know in seremban got someone knows how to tune 4g91 carb vr well..

btw, u using 4g91 engine with 4g91 carb rite??... why not try using back ur standard oem aisan carb... it is even much more tuner friendly compare to 4g91 carb....

hi...every brother...my car also is carburetor...i not really understand all the brother say..because my english level limit...i want to ask my car honda sa6y...when car temperature is low...RPM is around 500-600...when temperature normal is around 900-1000..when temperature is high RPM around 1100-1200..is it my tuning problem??thank...
yes... idle speed rpm is tuneable... how to tune i not sure... didnt know that honda produce any sa6y engine...

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
hi skywalker..

thanks for replying.. and yes im using the 4g91 carb.. the original piece i sold to a shop..

so can you help show me where this shop that you said earlier

anyway sky do you think that using a 1.3 gearbox and different type of air-con compressor contributes to the high FC?

thanks sky

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
anybody know how to adjust the ori carb for 4g13p hehe i heard if we adjust the throttle can increase the power...anybody willing to help:itsme:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
hi skywalker..

thanks for replying.. and yes im using the 4g91 carb.. the original piece i sold to a shop..

so can you help show me where this shop that you said earlier

anyway sky do you think that using a 1.3 gearbox and different type of air-con compressor contributes to the high FC?

thanks sky
i not quite sure where is the shop... but my friend does... haha... i'll come back to u when i get the address...

1.3 manual gearbox is more or less same like 4g91 gearbox... only gear ratio is a little bit different... wont effect fuel consumption that much... but with 4g91, u will have higher top speed due to its gear ratio...

as what aircond compressor u using do affects ur fuel consumption a little... using a smaller compressor would have lesser load on ur engine, hence better fuel consumption... but smaller compressor will not be as efficient....

anybody know how to adjust the ori carb for 4g13p hehe i heard if we adjust the throttle can increase the power...anybody willing to help:itsme:
adjust throttle cannot increase power... can increase throttle response only...
u wanna mod ur ori carb to increase engine performance, find unker fred... he can help u...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi every one...
can any one tell me is it a gear box rosak or clutch?
See i am using a satria 1.3... I was racing with some wira whan sudenly my car zzzzzzrrrrrrrtrtrtrtr.... Then my rpm goes to red cause the gear doesnt work anymore....
SO is it a gearbox?

But the scarry thing was there was a sharp corner coming in... Had to brake like hell... Scarry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience