Carburetor Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
all weber taikor.. please go to "not ur shot" section to see the "lamborghini museum" to witness the application of weber dcnf....

yummy..... :)

bro... i selling :-

28mm Mikuni Racing Carburetor... Made in Japan and Assembled in USA is for motorbike wan...

used once only... cuz is tooo powerful for a 100cc bike....

selling for RM700...

thanks

1pc or 4pc??

i got 4 pc@4throttle ones...but the item not complete wan lor....:emoticon_U:
KEIHIN
0611062207sw9.jpg

Last edited:
Carb tuning: directionality

Hi! Saga 1.5 (A) user here :p
OK, here's what I understand about tuning the carb A/F ratio. Please correct me if I'm wrong

my engine got those pinking&pinging sound whenever i accelerate or go up hill.is this normal??can eliminate this noise huh??is it bcoz of wrong tuning??help me pls.. ;)

man, i dunno how to adjust the distributor lor...
sidu fstrader wat is tappet noise??now i sound silly... :)

Last edited:
yalor goldenhawk, i also wondering what can i use to turn it since the surface is flat.... hahahaa.... and my second question is ur question, which way is to lean/rich the AFR....

Turn clockwise (tighten) is Lean .. coz u're tightening it, like closing fuel from masuk..

Turn anti-clockwise (loosen) is Rich .. coz u're loosening it, like opening it ..

lol .. sorry noob explaination :rofl: but yeah thats something like it ..

nitrus said:
Turn clockwise (tighten) is Lean .. coz u're tightening it, like closing fuel from masuk..

Turn anti-clockwise (loosen) is Rich .. coz u're loosening it, like opening it ..

lol .. sorry noob explaination :rofl: but yeah thats something like it ..
Err... Dude, you sure about that? I got it from others that it's the other way round :( Clockwise to increase fuel ratio, anti-clockwire to reduce it... Just like what I was trying to explain in the picture.
So, my diagram is wrong, is it?
Can somebody double-confirm :emoticon_U:

BTW, I use a super-short flat-head screwdriver to get my hand into the tight spot between the carb & the firewall :smile: FYI, there's a flat-head notch for you to do your tuning, it's not totally flat :smile:

amrancharger said:
my engine got those pinking&pinging sound whenever i accelerate or go up hill.is this normal??can eliminate this noise huh??is it bcoz of wrong tuning??help me pls.. ;)

is ur engine timing !!!! try turn the distributor backward a little bit bit... means anti clock wise... jus a little bit... if still got pinging noise... try a bit again... i adjust my self !!! :regular_smile:

GoldenHawk said:
Err... Dude, you sure about that? I got it from others that it's the other way round :( Clockwise to increase fuel ratio, anti-clockwire to reduce it... Just like what I was trying to explain in the picture.
So, my diagram is wrong, is it?
Can somebody double-confirm :emoticon_U:

BTW, I use a super-short flat-head screwdriver to get my hand into the tight spot between the carb & the firewall :smile: FYI, there's a flat-head notch for you to do your tuning, it's not totally flat :smile:

nitrus is correct... u can use spark plug as a tool to adjust it... but u need to modify the plug a bit... :regular_smile:

justlikeu said:
is ur engine timing !!!! try turn the distributor backward a little bit bit... means anti clock wise... jus a little bit... if still got pinging noise... try a bit again... i adjust my self !!! :regular_smile:

theres the answer amrancharger, slow slow man:_:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom