Carburetor Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
The tupperware WILL not melt, otherwise it wont be there.

The function of the tupperware is for me to test it. It's there to give my weber rev respond becomes DAMPENED like a stock setting so that I have a smooth powerband in traffic jams n city driving.

Its oso my future CAI air box. Im gonna korek a hole on top of it, directly draw cold air from my future air scoop on top of my bonnet. However I will test it with an existing CAI that runs under my bumper. If it works well, wont be making a hole on my bonnet then.

Anything, can join www.carbforum.cjb.net for more info.

Remember, FUN n EXPERIENCE is what we want. Some may laugh, but we enjoys it :D

hmm.. darn.. got tt. -_- i missed it too. when is the next one? i wan go ! hehe got alot of things to learn from u sifoos

urmm...does anyone knows where can i supercharge my 4g15 carbie?i don't mind the hard tuning or the high f/c...just wanna try it out....:p

hhahhaahha, gohkokeng, mineral water bottle or maggi mee cup also mari what .. :biggrin:

lol bro nitrus

where got mineral water and mee cup leh....

is Soft Drink 1.5 liter head and washine machine hose only lol........

mee cup cannot be used la.....troublesome to cut the hole.....

me using the MOST CHEAPEST DIY method......hahahaha

almost can say is free cause recycled......but washing machine hose i bought for RM10

oh~ help everybody. my Carb 4AG-single pulley twin-cam 1.6 SE now running 100KM/RM35~! dunno what's wrong with it.... heard is the carb's and piston problem...

single pulley but twin cam??? i tot twin cam are with 2 pulleys? or u mean crank pulley?

no~ the 4AG version of engine in AE92 is actually twin-cam with only a cam pulley. But there's two gear inside which drive the two cam.
100_0474.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom