Carburetor Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
dennisdreams said:
no~ the 4AG version of engine in AE92 is actually twin-cam with only a cam pulley. But there's two gear inside which drive the two cam.

sounds like ur engine is a 4af version possible would be carb n pistons as lost of compression & check ur spark plugs n timing:X-:

oh i have change the spark plug. maybe you were right with the piston lost compression, it's a 16 years old engine already.... thanks dude~

diy trumpet on dcnf :

P2140755.jpg

P2150756.jpg

P2150758.jpg

Anybody here mod their Adjustable Cam Pulley before?

Any advise how to tune it ? I heard the tuning might "lari" after some time..?

Thanks ya..

sifooo nitros, nope it wont lari...if u wan to tune, i can tune for u... u using ori cams? or hi cams?

air and fuel is one screw isn't it? or is it have two screws? one for air and the other for fuel? anybody can show me? using proton standard carb

here u go DDOLINK ..

screws.jpg

i think u have to tune the aircond off idle screw first before checking / tuning the aircond ON idle screw..

good luck.

thanx bro, appreciate that..btw, need to use what screw driver? the flat or the flower type? or by hand?

no problem man, coz i dulu also had a hard time learning coz din reli wanna ask ppl noob questions but our sifo fred took the time to help.. juz passing down the kindness.

for the aircond off idle screw, can use small flat screwdriver or hand also can .. i prefer hand.

for the aircond on one, use the flower type .. check it out la at ur car la hehehh

for the air/fuel ratio screw use the mini flat screwdriver , or use a cheapo spark plug BP5ES also can .. burn so it'll be easy to bend, n bend the top of the plug so it becomes flat .. And so it will work just like a mini flat screwdriver.

mwahahahha!

niceee..thanx man! now going to learn tuning the carb by myself..if not 'ngam' then send to mech, huahhahaha!!!

nitrus said:
no problem man, coz i dulu also had a hard time learning coz din reli wanna ask ppl noob questions but our sifo fred took the time to help.. juz passing down the kindness.

for the aircond off idle screw, can use small flat screwdriver or hand also can .. i prefer hand.

for the aircond on one, use the flower type .. check it out la at ur car la hehehh

for the air/fuel ratio screw use the mini flat screwdriver , or use a cheapo spark plug BP5ES also can .. burn so it'll be easy to bend, n bend the top of the plug so it becomes flat .. And so it will work just like a mini flat screwdriver.

mwahahahha!

flower type haa sifooo??? :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom