Carburetor Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
isnt Amrancharger request an answer of his problems & you provide a solution ? & i'm supporting it ? which area are you confused about bro ? ;)

hey ppl i need help...i'm drivin an ad resort.....usin sports air filter...
rollin on carbs...bt i kenot rev more than 7k rpm....
i don't understand y???
i tot carbs is unlimited

dat is stock setting u are running on bro virgo, for sure nissan woulnt want the owner to blow up da engine dat fast, dats y it is factory set to that level....

take a pic, mayb some sifooo's in here will help!

GoldenHawk said:
Err... Dude, you sure about that? I got it from others that it's the other way round :( Clockwise to increase fuel ratio, anti-clockwire to reduce it... Just like what I was trying to explain in the picture.
So, my diagram is wrong, is it?
Can somebody double-confirm :emoticon_U:

BTW, I use a super-short flat-head screwdriver to get my hand into the tight spot between the carb & the firewall :smile: FYI, there's a flat-head notch for you to do your tuning, it's not totally flat :smile:

i think ur diagram is correct ... but nitrus theory is correct ... coz ur photo is taken from behind the carb ... normally we did tuning is standing in front of the car ...

anyway, if using moded spark plug, how we tune ?? insert the head into the flat place and juz turn ?? will it turn the valve of the carb juz like this ?? of u'll need to fit the spark plug into some kinf of hole ??

in that supposedly "round" surface of the Air/Fuel screw, actually if u insert in the modded spark plug or mini screwdriver .. u move it around the round surface at the side there u sure can feel your screwdriver lock into the point wan .. then u can start turning clockwise or anti-clockwise ady... hahaha...

jombiee said:
isnt Amrancharger request an answer of his problems & you provide a solution ? & i'm supporting it ? which area are you confused about bro ? ;)

oh... haha... i forgotten amrancharger is his user name... this few day i've been very blur and tired... cuz of stupid jusco !!!! :confused_smile:

fred , actually this GRA wat exactly is it ar..? its like a track day for everyday isit ? any type of car ? or wat? need to pay ?

define "tune" ..

sorry for the wrong definitions cos i didnt read the whole forum :regular_smile: but my problem is there's something wrong with the carb of my car.

it is hard to start every morning (exactly, whenever the engine's cold). whenever i have to start it i have to press the pedal first before starting it. then i have to press the pedal continuously or pull the choke else the engine simply shuts.

i've already went to mechanics nearby my place but so many reasons were given to me such as my car needs re-tuning, no auto-choke system, etc.

my prime suspect is that the carburetor itself...could nitrus, or anyone help me in this..tq..

weber dcnf for sale, rm 1100 all in including tapak and custom made trumpet. who wants?

Hi i'm driving 4g15 manual.Last time i was driving auto then convert to manual.
My car engine sound very loud even my friend using same engine wit me also say my engine got problem.
I also feel my FC is really high then i clockwise to reduce the fuel ratio as u all been discuss in the previous thread.Then when i on my car air-cond my RPM up to 1.5k :(
I really dunno wat the problem really need ur SIFU help me here.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom