car sound weird

perhok

Apr 5, 2005
aloo oltai2 im new honda owner, my car just convert from standard sh4 engine to b16a vtec dohc..the feeling is much better..but wat bother me is my start to sound ktak ktak ktak when do the braking and to stat accelerate this occur usually at traffic light or jammed its so embrassing so...plzzz hellppp mee

i talked to mech but they said i had to do the mounting cos my engine is senget but others say absorber r out some say my drive shaft are out so i hope i got some explanation from ur pulak so plzz.

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
i also have ktak ktak sound but mine i believe came from my wheels, not yet re-aligned or maybe my wheel bearing already worn out. long time haven't replaced.

perhok

Apr 5, 2005
Originally posted by soulfly@Apr 6 2005, 19:16
i also have ktak ktak sound but mine i believe came from my wheels, not yet re-aligned or maybe my wheel bearing already worn out. long time haven't replaced.
[snapback]874306[/snapback]​
how much is cost to eliminate the prob?

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by perhok+Apr 6 2005, 19:22 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(perhok @ Apr 6 2005, 19:22 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-soulfly@Apr 6 2005, 19:16
[snapback]874306[/snapback]​
how much is cost to eliminate the prob?
[snapback]874325[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
It depends on how much you wanna spend, but first you have to find out what is causing the weird sound. Gotta spend some time to troubleshoot the problem.

perhok

Apr 5, 2005
so hikaru

perhaps u know wat causing the sound to my car

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
try to scroll down windows and listen very carefully where is it from..
u may jack front wheel up and spin... see wht cause the sound...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good morning.

Tufoil is featured in a special Formula 1 supplement in The Star newspaper today.Do read the write-up.

In conjuction with this exciting event, ACE HARDWARE outlets in the Klang valley and Penang are giving a 10% discount for all Tufoil products. All you have to do is to bring along the Tufoil advertisement incorporating the discount voucher and present it to the cashier.

Do hurry for stocks are limited for some items. Promotion ends 30 April 2011.

Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience