Car Detailing Centre Recommendation

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
its not the type of cars that detailers that do that proves his/her skill, its the skill to be able to work on all different paint surface. including your stove.
Stove would be a nice idea to try :top:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
i also want to find a good/reliable place to wash car.

1 person wash car = 60 minutes minimum, yes I'm slow
6 people wash your car = 20 minutes done.

That's the reason why I'd rather pay.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i also want to find a good/reliable place to wash car.

1 person wash car = 60 minutes minimum, yes I'm slow
6 people wash your car = 20 minutes done.

That's the reason why I'd rather pay.
If u want, there is one at Manjalara. RM20 regardless of size. Unless is Hummer or what :rofl:

Bringing my kelisa there is the most not worth it but then what to do. Is damn clean and
last longer than those RM10 car wash.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
For me:
cbsteh's Basic Detailing Package (wash, dry, and wax) = 3.5 hours.
I don't have the luxury of time. Usually after work I'm spying at Izso, waiting for him to take off clothes and go shower. So I can't wash car, have to sit around with binoculars.

If u want, there is one at Manjalara. RM20 regardless of size. Unless is Hummer or what :rofl:

Bringing my kelisa there is the most not worth it but then what to do. Is damn clean and
last longer than those RM10 car wash.
I haven't been able to find a good car wash place. Those put sign say Meguiar's la, Sonax la, end up also use foam soap like roadside car wash. Tiu.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't have the luxury of time. Usually after work I'm spying at Izso, waiting for him to take off clothes and go shower. So I can't wash car, have to sit around with binoculars.

I haven't been able to find a good car wash place. Those put sign say Meguiar's la, Sonax la, end up also use foam soap like roadside car wash. Tiu.
Usually they say meguiars, from what I see are usually their detailing products, whether those foam shampoo is Meguairs, I'm not sure, it could be and it might not be but then most important
my car stay clean for a longer period.

Can try if u r around that area. Use to have Camaro SS display there to see. Sometimes
Luxury car dealers bring the Ferraris, Lambos to detail and wash before delivering to customers.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The best detailer is the car owner itself. Given that the owner is properly guided and educated.

In the forum there's plenty of DIY example under detailing section that you can learn from. The best is people teach you to fish rather than fish for you. Knowledge is an asset, the more you learn the better you are.

PocRoc, I even did compounding and wax on my kitchen tiles when it was newly renovated, the tiles were all covered in plaster and didn't have good shine on them. I spent the whole night with my orbiter doing it until I destroy 2 pads.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha! You did on purpose so that I'll say it :rofl:
Smart! :top:
Nope, only you will do that, because this is detailing thread not tyre....ha!ha!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Megs have one authorized car detailing/wash centre in Kajang.
Have one in PJ but close down liao.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

PocRoc, I even did compounding and wax on my kitchen tiles when it was newly renovated, the tiles were all covered in plaster and didn't have good shine on them. I spent the whole night with my orbiter doing it until I destroy 2 pads.
For home detailing, usually I polish the light switches, refrigerator, washing machine and got one time the sink and toilet bowl too....hahahahaha:rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While driving, electronic parts already showing the power loss. Everything on and off because of loss of power. Things getting worst and the car start jerking and the RPM meter unstable. My home is not that far away so I push the car a little bit, working hard to reach home. I felt the car and engine working very hard when I press the pedal. Suddenly there is a sound like a blow up (like a fire with blow up sound) in the exhaust, everytime I push the pedal. Once I reach home, the engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience