Car Detailing Centre Recommendation

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Can I promote Do-It-Yourself ?? TS, if you want to DIY , do contact Izso. His workshop provides everything from car mechanical repair, body repair, car detailing, tuning, tyre service, air cond service, electrical service, you name it :biggrin:. Ohya, DIY can also show your attention towards your gf ~
Workshop? I don't own a workshop.

Woi. If you want to stir things up I will kick you in the ass literally in person then ban you.

Shoo shoo

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Workshop? I don't own a workshop.

Woi. If you want to stir things up I will kick you in the ass literally in person then ban you.

Shoo shoo
Ohh yahor you own a factory not a workshop..sincerely apologize for the mistake.

Well since the TS is temporarily MIA, just wana keep this post bump-ed ma :biggrin: Also wana promote DIY enthusiasm

Dun kick my ass. You can kick my balls, they r tougher

****wear grass*****

Btw TS, you can actually PM every single detailer here who posted their works and get quotes from them. Unless you wana show us pictures of the insight for advices, I personally feel that this question thread is kinda redundant lol. No offense. Just expressing myself.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can I promote Do-It-Yourself ?? TS, if you want to DIY , do contact Izso. His workshop provides everything from car mechanical repair, body repair, car detailing, tuning, tyre service, air cond service, electrical service, you name it :biggrin:. Ohya, DIY can also show your attention towards your gf ~
I agree with bro. cvkit to DIY. If not, just live with it.
As mentioned by bro.SF in Post#2 sending to outside car wash and not maintaining the car yourself properly, the swirls and scratches will be back even though after a perfect job by any of the sifus here....:rolleyes:

Bro. Cv, bro.Izso place is like one stop center.....:top:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ohh yahor you own a factory not a workshop..sincerely apologize for the mistake.

Well since the TS is temporarily MIA, just wana keep this post bump-ed ma :biggrin: Also wana promote DIY enthusiasm

Dun kick my ass. You can kick my balls, they r tougher

****wear grass*****

Btw TS, you can actually PM every single detailer here who posted their works and get quotes from them. Unless you wana show us pictures of the insight for advices, I personally feel that this question thread is kinda redundant lol. No offense. Just expressing myself.
Not own a workshop...u forgot to add a 'S' behind...Workshop(s)
:vroam: LOL! Better run before Izso give me an 'S' Kick :rofl:

I agree with bro. cvkit to DIY. If not, just live with it.
As mentioned by bro.SF in Post#2 sending to outside car wash and not maintaining the car yourself properly, the swirls and scratches will be back even though after a perfect job by any of the sifus here....:rolleyes:

Bro. Cv, bro.Izso place is like one stop center.....:top:
That one I learn from sifu vr2 mia :rofl:

Izso place is a No Problem & Solution Centre. :listen:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
lol supra fanatics, dun la promote me, i seem to be the not so qualified detailer ma lol:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
knn vr2 and cv.

Don't pollute the thread please. Otherwise I'm moving it to the "tok kok sing song" general thread.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
lol supra fanatics, dun la promote me, i seem to be the not so qualified detailer ma lol:biggrin:
It's okay la.. Still good detailer. I'm just a general cleaner.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's okay la.. Still good detailer. I'm just a general cleaner.
ha! ha! a drunk always say they are not drunk.....sifus the same...they are not sifus....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

knn vr2 and cv.

Don't pollute the thread please. Otherwise I'm moving it to the "tok kok sing song" general thread.
:vroam::vroam::vroam:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
im just a budak cuci kereta if u guys are general cleaners...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ha! ha! a drunk always say they are not drunk.....sifus the same...they are not sifus....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

:vroam::vroam::vroam:
Haha! Agree, like Tyre Sifu VR always say not sifu...:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
There is a member who often post about a detailing centre in ZTH. Usually his post has a lot of close up macro pictures of exotic cars. I can't recall what name is that place already but every once in a while, that member will post a lot of pictures about the cars that have been cleaned.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
its not the type of cars that detailers that do that proves his/her skill, its the skill to be able to work on all different paint surface. including your stove.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..my side window glass got few lines of scratches due to window bracket :(.. i've heard there's one chemical/solution/liquid tht can recover these scracth marks..anyone heard of it? where can i get those?
thanks a bunch!
cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience