Car Club Logo Design

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
Hey all, have 2 design samples that i have done, please take note that all design are works in progress and can still be edited. Would appreciate if any of you could give your ideas,advise(bad or good) or any feedback at all so that we could get the ball rolling, it's been a while and somebody has to start...so here goes..:smokin:

PS: The upload file size on this forum is limited, so please excuse the lowered down size and photo quality of the designs. Feel free to upload your design as well so that we can discuss and share ideas. Cheers mate!!

Attachments

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
nice design bro... i already designed some logos for our club... but then dont know what is our club name... some say its malaysia altezza club (MAC) <-- i prefer tis one ...and some says ATOM <-- can remember the full name.. and so on...
the designs is still in my friend's laptop so will try to get it asap for you all to view... nway... what i'm trying to do is to take our altezza meter panel, change it to cartoon style and then put our club name in the centre of the pic... anyone can help me where to find this pic..?searched for it already but hard to find the appropriate...

as of now, pls find 1st pic... for the rest of the logos, its just for fun hehehe:thefinger:

Attachments

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
Wow Alias amazing job. thanks. For me personally there are 2 names Club Altezza Malaysia = CAM or
Altezza Club Malaysia = ACM, well any other feedbacks would be appreciated.

Last edited:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
CAM sounds nice..............I support... Now on the logo I was thinking we should use Our chrono style meter as a logo cos it is very unique to our cars... what u guys think....

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
if we take your avatar as a logo also unique what.. that's the real altezza logo rite??

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
CAM sounds nice..............I support... Now on the logo I was thinking we should use Our chrono style meter as a logo cos it is very unique to our cars... what u guys think....
Hmmm, as for the chrono style meter, if am not mistaken is already taken, correct me if am wrong..

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
i like this one for no reason.. but the font gotta change
hehe this one only for fun ler...the pic have nothing related to Altezza..
i think the logo must be related to our car as the same will be used as our car sticker, cloth, umbrella, keychain etc etc <-- on going plan...

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

do you have the picture bro.. maybe i can do something about it...

Last edited:

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
already taken, then can make it creatively different. hehehe
i believe so, all designs must be original, if not will have copyright issues...

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
To me.. these 3 things define what an altezza originally is:

1) Altezza emblem (red or black)
2) Chronograph style meter
3) 3s-ge BEAMS engine - debatable, since AS200 engine also can consider what.

I hope the logo would be coming from one of these.

For example, RX8 club malaysia uses a rotary engine rotor as their logo, which is neat and suits their identity well. Black and white is good, so I strongly suggest we take the meter.

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
erm if we use the BEAM as our logo, then our 1j brother wouldn't like it i think... so for me its either the car itself as a logo or the meter... but i think Australia Alteeza used the meter already...
so any suggestions are welcomed... provide us with the pic and later bro cash1212 will show us his skill + creativity hehe amacam bro? ko lah harapan kami kehkehkeh

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
To me.. these 3 things define what an altezza originally is:

1) Altezza emblem (red or black)
2) Chronograph style meter
3) 3s-ge BEAMS engine - debatable, since AS200 engine also can consider what.

I hope the logo would be coming from one of these.

For example, RX8 club malaysia uses a rotary engine rotor as their logo, which is neat and suits their identity well. Black and white is good, so I strongly suggest we take the meter.

agreed... the chronograph meter is the most defining thing about altezzas and is200/300s. To be fair to those AS200, RS200 and the 1Js, all will still use back the chrono meters. I personally like the fonts on the second design by cash1212, the two protruding "Z" looks menacing... and I like the claw marks... :smokin:

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Bro, jsut my 2 cent. No offend. In my opinion, a logo shud reflect the item itself. for our club, the logo shoudl reflect something about our car. personnally, i like alias avatar with the word underneath. or maybe pop-art of Altezza Logo with some modification.

for club name, MAC is nice. CAM is good but a bit sounds like... CAMPPRO. Maybe we can change a bit of conventional naming such as discard the word Club. Maybe we can call it as... MAG (Malaysia Altezza Group) or maybe MALT (Malaysia ALtezza Team) or maybe 1AC (1 Altezza Club [hehe, this 1 copycat]). well... just my opinion. dun bash me. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

today evening, i was chillin out at outside of my house then i saw there's a iswara LMST n a wira dueling a drag test...

then during the "competition"... i heard nearly 10 wheel spins from both cars when they change gears...

is this wheelspins good or bad? does mean their car is powerful or anything? or it is related to their clutch n accelerator timing?

sifu forumers, please explain... thz :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience