Altezza Motorsports Club Logo

Lady_Alt

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
Thanks to our member Lam, we finally have the final design of our club's logo. It's pretty simple so unless we have a design artist in our midst, this is gona be it. You guys just need to give the greenlight on whether the sticker should be on the chasis or back window screen. If the car is of a dark shade, then the wording will be in white, so lighter shade cars, black words. But the logo will remain the same so as to standardize it.

So guys. pls do your part n give me some feedback so that there aren't anymore delays. Thanks! :_:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=97565&stc=1&d=1168054250

Lady_Alt

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
Aaaaiiiiihhhhhh......????? How come got two links wan? Sorry ah, not very good at this..... anyway they're both the same...... hehehehehe!

clipguy

Known Member
Nov 20, 2005
nice job.... but the shading looks abit weird. anyway good job

Lady_Alt

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
hehehe.... well it was rather obvious dat LADY is usually a she.... but no worries laa.....

doc: missed u at the bbq :sad_smile: nway, which shading u talking about? i'll see wat i can do.....

clipguy

Known Member
Nov 20, 2005
yeah... very big emergency case. but thankfully no lives were lost :)

nickleesoo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
mommy tezza..... looking good! only one view, i think the font here is a bit too formal. maybe it should be of those which are more bold, fun but yet very elegant. just my view... anyway, maybe i can get my friend to do some options when you pass me the file.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
looks good.......let me get my friend to improvise it a bit can ah? hehehe.......and sorry for not coming for the BBQ........ friend's wedding dinner ended very late.....

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
YEeah......

Actually and as usual the "Egg and Chicken" situation out again... we have been developing the logo since 2005, come one guys no changes ler... 2007 lor and CNY is at the corner... come on la... in actual fact we do have a few series but we dun want to have so many options for so many opinions. We can only simplfied or change the fonts... Lady ALT and i have the logos, we can show you guys this FRI(12/1/07) at TTDI Shell by 10pm and this is the last time we change and finalist it... okay... sorry if i'm harsh to you guys...

BTW we do have a lots of Lady Altezza here:

LAdy ALT - EVA (the one who drift with a baby in the stomach);
WLA3366 - KYM (the new owner of this car);
Shermain - OPS is shermain or carmen? anyway she can drove 6.3mins from EVA house to Damansara;

and many more...

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

India has suddenly boomed in Formula One value having little more than viewership just a few years ago. Currently, the nation can lay claim to its own Formula One team in Force India and two drivers in the form of Narain Karthikeyan and Karun Chandhok.

The natural thing to do after that would be to host its own race, which will be so later this year once the Buddh International Circuit is up and running...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience