Can Wira 1.5 manual cable gearbox change to Clutch Pump??

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
i plan to change my cable drive manual gearbox to clutch pump

is it possible to do that??

and roughly how much for that??

thanks alot bro here

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
y u wanna do that?

long story bro

I change my engine to 4G91 Auto but using back my manual gearbox which is cable
type!

first few month still feel ok but only the clutch is heavier

after check i found the the cable need to bend then only go into firewall (due to the air intake pipe was block the way)

so after few month i found the fire wall was pull in due to heavy clutch cable and i adjusted to cable to maximum already

so now no choice i had to change to pump type or else change car already(hope not to)

so any one can help???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wanna mod from cable to clutch pump? Can. Pay the mechanic to do it for you. All the mounting points are the same except for the upper clutch pump, the mech will need to drill a hole in the firewall since you came from Auto.

kzr81

Sep 22, 2010
Ipoh
hye, just bought cefiro rb20det, got problem, y my car semput, everytime tarik there alway a lag, sure got lag but this kind od lag when tekan pedal rasa kosong, pls help me

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hye, just bought cefiro rb20det, got problem, y my car semput, everytime tarik there alway a lag, sure got lag but this kind od lag when tekan pedal rasa kosong, pls help me
Why don't you create your own thread and ask the "Help me" question there. Don't hijack other peoples thread.

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
Wanna mod from cable to clutch pump? Can. Pay the mechanic to do it for you. All the mounting points are the same except for the upper clutch pump, the mech will need to drill a hole in the firewall since you came from Auto.

thanks for the reply here

after i survey about the clutch pump

and found that cannot settel the fire wall dent in problem
and the best way is to add a thick steel plate to the fire wall as base for the clutch cable

any one done this before???

can show some photo for me as my house got one Stainless steel plate about 3mm thick x 300mm length x 150mm width
i think is good enough for this

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually I prefer the cable. Had no problems with them in my former car. Now with my VR and Hyundai, every couple of years have to change the top and bottom pumps.....:mad:
If clutch is heavy change the pressure plate...:biggrin:

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
thanks for the reply here

after i survey about the clutch pump

and found that cannot settel the fire wall dent in problem
and the best way is to add a thick steel plate to the fire wall as base for the clutch cable

any one done this before???

can show some photo for me as my house got one Stainless steel plate about 3mm thick x 300mm length x 150mm width
i think is good enough for this
U mean this??

IMG00005-20130420-1842.jpg

IMG00006-20130420-1842.jpg

IMG00007-20130420-1842.jpg

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
@Izso hi ... what if my car ori is manual ... now i just want to add clutch pump, is it plug and play? no need to drill any hole on firewall?

Thanks.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
@Izso hi ... what if my car ori is manual ... now i just want to add clutch pump, is it plug and play? no need to drill any hole on firewall?

Thanks.
Still need to, because your manual is now cable and need to secure the upper top pump...

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
Still need to, because your manual is now cable and need to secure the upper top pump...
i see ... aiks ... is it my firewall still safe after manually drill it ?

how many pump do the clutch pump have ?

recently i press my clutch .. press till leg pain ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone changed it before or know of anyone changing them?

the stock setup is very soft, lotsa body roll and is not absorbing the uneveness of the road properly. i can feel minor humps n bumps. any suggestions or recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience