Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Guys, this FRiday 28th Jan pre Chinese New Year T.T @ Coffee Bean or OLD Town Taipan USJ 10pm.

kimfai

Oct 16, 2004
KL
May I know where u guys going to meet up for TT this 28 Jan ?? I will be joining u guy for the first time.

Hope to meet all the pros of altezza and IS250.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
May I know where u guys going to meet up for TT this 28 Jan ?? I will be joining u guy for the first time.

Hope to meet all the pros of altezza and IS250.
28th Jan pre Chinese New Year T.T @ Coffee Bean or OLD Town Taipan USJ,Subang Jaya 10pm.

kimfai

Oct 16, 2004
KL
Guys so sorry that i cannot make it this time, i'm still in the office doing paperwork...dying to meet you guys. I'm so sorry....

Next meet up will do my best to meet all the taikor and Pros during the TT session....

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
not this week bro, maybe next FRIday got meetup...just check the forum for future meets.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Anyone will be around for Altezza/Lexus IS tt tmrw nite?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought satria 2002, fuel injected, from 2nd hand car owner. I plan to go outstation to cameron from KL soon, so i need a fulls service to the car. I dunno much about car as this is my first car. What i did was i filled up the battery with battery water. I check the radiator water level it seems to contain some greenish stuff which i believe is coolant, it is attaching to the yellow metal cap which says do not open while its hot.

i do not plan to go to Authorised Servis Center mainly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience