Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Count me in for TT friday.

Vijay:ooooo betul ke?...mana you dapat the news frm?

Tango

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
Aiya, wasted. Company is having annual dinner & dance this Friday night

:banghead::banghead:
:ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,

Just to share, espccially for Vijay!!!

since the last TT some were thinking on looking for IS and Mark X.

I was at the dealer from where i got my IS, he has 2 mark X and 1 IS250.

Mark X
1st - it's a 2nd hand unit, very nice and well kept G-spec - 05/09. 1 owner, elc seats, muti funtion steering original monitors with camera plus 18" ame shallen VIP rims - Price is 129K can nego. i should have taken a picture.......

2nd - white, unregistered - price not confirmed yet

IS 250 - White, unregistered. UK spec. Price 19X+ K

if you guys wanna know more, call the boss.....his name is Sam Lee 012-6332886. he's a nice dude, young fella, easy to talk to......... tekan for the price. Say u know me and you guys are from the lexus club........ i did tell him got people interested if he can give a good price.........

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
info for is250, if u guys looking for, can try mutiara m7 jb, my friend just took 1 last few day. 06 unreg, silver car, leather seat, no sunroof, but come with alot of goodies. they give m7 titanium paip, intake , trottle controller and etc, all parts worth more then 10k.
price only rm18xk.... and its japan spec.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
info for is250, if u guys looking for, can try mutiara m7 jb, my friend just took 1 last few day. 06 unreg, silver car, leather seat, no sunroof, but come with alot of goodies. they give m7 titanium paip, intake , trottle controller and etc, all parts worth more then 10k.
price only rm18xk.... and its japan spec.

cheap, sounds like a good deal.......

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Guys
will not join for TT tonite.... got last minute commitment....

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
hehe not sure.. make it next week laa... i'm free next week...
anyway Shazli, David and me will be going to Trial Sg. Besi tmrw morning... Shazli nak tune his car hahahahaha masuk Toda.... (eh?)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SUBANG JAYA: A 28-year-old computer engineering assistant, who was hit on the head with a steering wheel lock two days ago, succumbed to his injuries at Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL).

Muhammad Nazri Ismail, who is a member of the Umno Youth branch in Jalan Kenanga, Cheras, died at about 1.30am yesterday. He had a deep gash at the back of the head.

Subang Jaya deputy OCPD Supt Kamal Rosli Skymmar A. Wahab Skymmar said that at 8.30am on Tuesday, the public alerted police that a man had been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience