Calling all ALTEZZA owners

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
martinchan said:
long time didt come in this forum already,hi Jahax, so pity with your altezza..... just can watch the car, can't drive.... i understand your feeling....:frown: time pass so slow everyday....

porosaki:

when you are free? come out for a drink?

hancs:

you got PM.
sure no problem.

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
martinchan said:
haha sherman...ohh.... yeah...sorry bro.. hehe... i really dont realize la, when free? come out and have a drink... so miss you guys.
no problem! lets decide the day and the place so everyone can be able to attend...for sure will be fun then...

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
hahahhaa......wish i can join u guys.......but without an altezza of course.....

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
JaHaX: u got PM..!!

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
JaHaX said:
heck guys !!!!

i havent got mine ... can i join with my TE 71, toyota also, FR some more ... hehehe

Cheers
when are yrs coming out? its okay, we still haven decided yet. we'll be passion to wait for yrs to come out also...no prob. anyway, yr TE71 are welcome too. :)

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
Jahax
wait until yours altezza...la, more fun, when your altezza ready then will decide where to minum la.:cool:

Sherman
next time when you see me somewhere, just stop your car in front of my car la. then drop me a hi, i wont mind hahaha.,.... ok:biggrin: ??

hancs
when you decide to get your altezza... we can wait for yours, fast fast la...hehe:wink:

porosaki
what you upgrade your altezza? can share, lot of things to ask you bro....:rolleyes:

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
martinchan said:
Jahax
wait until yours altezza...la, more fun, when your altezza ready then will decide where to minum la.:cool:

Sherman
next time when you see me somewhere, just stop your car in front of my car la. then drop me a hi, i wont mind hahaha.,.... ok:biggrin: ??

hancs
when you decide to get your altezza... we can wait for yours, fast fast la...hehe:wink:

porosaki
what you upgrade your altezza? can share, lot of things to ask you bro....:rolleyes:
hehe...very dangerous like that...later u jammed break then my car HABIS already.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hail ...

i do not know when my car will be out, last week the shop said this week ... then yesterday, he said cant confirm yet ... heck mannnn, very frustrated ... :mad: :mad: :frown: (martin ... same problem loo ...).

Guys, you know what Porosaki did to his car ... heheheh ... i know, checked his car yesterday ... you will not believe it man ... 1 thing for sure, he must have someting in mind for doing that, maybe for a bigger project!!! ... hehehe ... wanna know ... ask himself yourselves loo ...

Cheers

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Replay said:
Does the Altezza have a Limited Diff?

IF and its a big ig, someone were to slap in a turbo, wouldn't a limited diff be useful?
It doesn't come with and LSD

not necessary must use a limited diff in turbo. why ppl use it is cause they want equal power distribution to the 2 wheels so the car would not sway left or right during launching and the other use is increases the cornering speed and stability.

to all those who wants to know what did i put in my car is an F40 BREMBO BRAKES WITH 355MM DISC.
but today send the car back to TRIAL is to change the hoses to braided ones.

Last edited:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
JaHaX said:
Hail ...

i do not know when my car will be out, last week the shop said this week ... then yesterday, he said cant confirm yet ... heck mannnn, very frustrated ... :mad: :mad: :frown: (martin ... same problem loo ...).

Guys, you know what Porosaki did to his car ... heheheh ... i know, checked his car yesterday ... you will not believe it man ... 1 thing for sure, he must have someting in mind for doing that, maybe for a bigger project!!! ... hehehe ... wanna know ... ask himself yourselves loo ...

Cheers
just give him a Fcuk! !@#$%^&*!!!:mad: hahah just kidding oh... dont say martin teach you .... hahaha.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
my altezza still facing a same problem, the gear box very noisy,it come some weir sound like "ka ka ka......" when the car is stop you can heard this sound,then when i step my clutch the sound is missing,then i release my cluch again,this sound noice again. i went back to the workshop and claim it, 1st time he say my cluch problem,then they change the cluch plate for me....but the day after tomorrow, the same problem didt solve.i when back to the shop second time and argue with him, he check and check then he change the gear oil for me, then what he say is, the car is like this, this type of car sure got sound like this "ka ka ka..." but i suspec there is some big problem with my gear box... i dont know how? is all of yours altezza have tis problem ,i mean the gear box sound like me?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Altezzarians ...

Please help our friend here ... i got no experience with the car ma ...

Hopefully nothing will happen to mine, bought from the same importer ... heck!!! ... actually got few small problem already ... but not as big as Martin's.

Cheers

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
martinchan said:
my altezza still facing a same problem, the gear box very noisy,it come some weir sound like "ka ka ka......" when the car is stop you can heard this sound,then when i step my clutch the sound is missing,then i release my cluch again,this sound noice again. i went back to the workshop and claim it, 1st time he say my cluch problem,then they change the cluch plate for me....but the day after tomorrow, the same problem didt solve.i when back to the shop second time and argue with him, he check and check then he change the gear oil for me, then what he say is, the car is like this, this type of car sure got sound like this "ka ka ka..." but i suspec there is some big problem with my gear box... i dont know how? is all of yours altezza have tis problem ,i mean the gear box sound like me?
brother its your clutch bearing, where it is connected to the clutch fork.
located right infront of your clutch cover.
look at the bright side u got new clutch plate new transmission oil
cannot be your gearbox problem.
most of the symptom u describe is indicating the clutch bearing problem.

ask your workshop to go back to school.
cannot solve then say 'it is like that want'
i dun see my car has this noise for the past year.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
JaHaX said:
Altezzarians ...

Please help our friend here ... i got no experience with the car ma ...

Hopefully nothing will happen to mine, bought from the same importer ... heck!!! ... actually got few small problem already ... but not as big as Martin's.

Cheers
:frown: thanks Jahax. hope can solve this problem soon.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
porosaki said:
brother its your clutch bearing, where it is connected to the clutch fork.
located right infront of your clutch cover.
look at the bright side u got new clutch plate new transmission oil
cannot be your gearbox problem.
most of the symptom u describe is indicating the clutch bearing problem.

ask your workshop to go back to school.
cannot solve then say 'it is like that want'
i dun see my car has this noise for the past year.
all my friend ( forman ) also say like that, but the workshop say is nothing strange, all is working fine :frown: so i'm, worry about the problem didt solve it will become worst.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
deSarhemNer said:
hehe...very dangerous like that...later u jammed break then my car HABIS already.
same same la, both car habis lo.... both sent to repair an upgrade upgrade.... to more powelful......... hehehe!

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
martinchan said:
same same la, both car habis lo.... both sent to repair an upgrade upgrade.... to more powelful......... hehehe!
You sounds like wanna HABISKAN yr engine so can convert to a more powerful one isit...LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TROY, Mich., December 4, 2007 - Silver is no longer the undisputed color champion of the automotive world, according to the DuPont 2007 Global Automotive Color Popularity Report.

55th DuPont Report Says White Now Outranks Silver As Top Choice in Some Countries

After seven years in first place, silver ran into tough competition this year with white/white pearl rising to the lead color choice for vehicles in one key region and two...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience