Calling all ALTEZZA owners

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Martin, i tot Estima wearing Gucci? heheh....

Jahax, let me tell you the secret...:secret: ear close to me come.."you don't pretend like you don't know...im frm penang you in KL you told us you don't know...tiu". :)

safe trip to Rembau bro! If Half way got see leng lui :phone: us. We'll immediately come straight from ipoh.

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
JaHaX said:
Finally your project gonna be started ... eh bro, who is that other "forced induction" guy huh??? ...

Come on la fellas, lemme know laa ....

Aiya Somemore who ...... that guy lar , naaaaaa.... that guy ler ......ha thats the 1 lar ..... Got it ? hahahahahaha

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
who's that guy with forced induction??? hehe.. guess what.. I ...

DON'T KNOW. HAHAHAH

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
nothing change on my altezza.........
why so gun jiong????????? test??

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
forced induction?! haha... it must be me la.. see, i got this mini usb fan and gonna install it very soon... :_: POWER!

BTW, someone sent me a sms asking abt the strutbar.. yes i still have both trd and greddy strutbar... im using the trd and wanna sell the greddy. sorry i didnt reply as i'm currently in HongKong

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Martin tai ko,

This Steppie buli me again...i didn't say gun jiong ler :embaressed_smile: Tonite i gonna take revenge on him...force him drink beer.

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Lumix said:
forced induction?! haha... it must be me la.. see, i got this mini usb fan and gonna install it very soon... :_: POWER!

BTW, someone sent me a sms asking abt the strutbar.. yes i still have both trd and greddy strutbar... im using the trd and wanna sell the greddy. sorry i didnt reply as i'm currently in HongKong

Hi, LUMIX..it was me hehe..still have it?jsut let me know ..i will come look at it

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hello to all bros...does any 1 know the size of the stock Altezza rims? like 17x??J offset? Thx in advance :)

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
walao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so stone larrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
everyone is sleeping now.
test! steven! and johnny!
stone!!!

happy!!!!!!!!!!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
martin what did you do to them???

i guess it was a fun 'outing'!! hehe.

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
martinchan said:
walao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so stone larrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
everyone is sleeping now.
test! steven! and johnny!
stone!!!

happy!!!!!!!!!!

BBBrrrrrruuupppppppp................Kaaaa.....Puiiii.............

Vomit like shit ..........puiiiii......................Kaaaaaa.....puiiii...............

Adoiiii....................

To all altezzarian....this is what test and martin did to me and johny:(

Next time if martin invite any of you to ipoh , pls watch out , or you will enf up like me ......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
hey hey hey!!

steven don't scare ppl like that!!

later no one come ipoh to visit me lor!!

but, never mind ...hehehe next victims will be brian and austin!! hahahah!!!
dare you come !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning to diy a MegaSquirts V2.2 to my saga lmst year 2004 to convert from carburetor to EFI system.The question is the throttle body,injectors,all the sensors,fuel pump,distributor,intake manifold need to use from a set of parts from 4g15/13 efi system?All the sensors from 4g15 efi system can b work with megasquirts or not? Also how much do the hardware that i listed cost? pls give some advice n comments thank you..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience