Calling all ALTEZZA owners

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
that is something very abnormal here dude.

unless ur driving style is drifting everyday, there is no way it could have

done that as reflect in those pictures.

jack the car up on the rear, release those hand brakes and see if u can turn the rear tyres easily with ur hands(both rear tyres must be off the ground). if not check ur brake pads and brake shoes.

try and check if u have an LSD sitting in ur rear axle as well.
correct me if i'm wrong, racing LSD will have that effect as reflect in those pictures.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeppp ... it puzzled me also bro ... how come sucha humble car can cause such wreck on rear tyres ... our car is not a super duper insane HP

But for your infos ... from KL to Jempul then to KB ... roads are like drifting grounds man, terrible tarmac surface also ... that might contribute to the situation

I will do as you said ... (hehehe ... send the car to William lorrr!!! ... intend to do full service by early next month ... green getting scarce mannn)

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
but i m sure ur car dun hav that racing LSD cause it doesn't make

any sound when u make a 3 point turn or was that 4 point turn?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

Checked .... got smthing in the middle ... small size ... not sure whether standard ... standard one kott!!!!

Put in 18 inchers already ... damn friggin cunn mann!!! ... though a bit heavy compared to the 17 inchers

Bro ... you initiate the new thread for our next gathering laa ... if i do that, everybody might ignore me, besides all of the usual suspect ... further you are our ********* what ... hehehe

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
hellloo~~~~ everyone.... long time didt come in... how r u guys??? buzying for my jobs.... but not forget also to projet my car.....

i sent my car to my friend gagare at ipoh to check out the problem of the weir sound the from the gearbox side....

after checking, result is nothing wrong... ???!!!! he say not the gearbox sound but is the bust, the bust was spoil already, he say have to change at kl....cause no stock at ipoh such for altezza...hehehe..

but what was i realize... no more sound for now... strange??? ask my friend what does he do ?? he just say he open the cover of the gear knob and check the bust ..... only then cover back..!!

but anyway will sent my car to william to change those gearoil. *sigh*

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
JaHaX said:
Bro ...

Checked .... got smthing in the middle ... small size ... not sure whether standard ... standard one kott!!!!

Put in 18 inchers already ... damn friggin cunn mann!!! ... though a bit heavy compared to the 17 inchers

Bro ... you initiate the new thread for our next gathering laa ... if i do that, everybody might ignore me, besides all of the usual suspect ... further you are our ********* what ... hehehe
u talking to me?
time and venue!

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
martinchan said:
hellloo~~~~ everyone.... long time didt come in... how r u guys??? buzying for my jobs.... but not forget also to projet my car.....

i sent my car to my friend gagare at ipoh to check out the problem of the weir sound the from the gearbox side....

after checking, result is nothing wrong... ???!!!! he say not the gearbox sound but is the bust, the bust was spoil already, he say have to change at kl....cause no stock at ipoh such for altezza...hehehe..

but what was i realize... no more sound for now... strange??? ask my friend what does he do ?? he just say he open the cover of the gear knob and check the bust ..... only then cover back..!!

but anyway will sent my car to william to change those gearoil. *sigh*
care to tell me apa itu BUST!!!:eek:
automotive term pls :wink: , as it is a lesson to be learn here for all the manual altezzas out there!:biggrin:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
sorry... wrong spelling, bust mean bush!!!! hehehe....:biggrin: shy shy!!

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
porosaki said:
u talking to me?
time and venue!
Talkin to you lor!!!

For our next gathering, my suggestion:

1. Meeting Place:
Burger King, at Gombak's Petronas which is next to Destina and before shell, somewhere before the 1st toll to Genting, or Destina itself.

2. Trip to:
R&R before going up to genting, dont know what the name is but i think R&R Janda Baik, is it??? ... got abundance of nice clean stalls and also McD to chose between ... can go for lunch mann!!!

3. Date:
How about Sunday, December, 3rd???

4. Time:
How about mornin, let say between 10.00 - 11.00 am at Gombak's BK.

5. Cost:
For toll, RM8.00 only to and fro;
For petrol, depends on how heavy is your right foot!!!;
For food and drinks, depends on how big is your tank!!!.

Further, i have surveyed the highway last weekend and the upgrade has been completed, no problem.

How??? any other suggestion???

Chio

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
just wonder to seek your comment......

turbo kits VS supercharger

please advice which is better interm of price , maintenance and performance. looking for 300bhps only for my altezza AT rs200.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
better price and maintenance = supersharger kit but won't land u 300hp unless

there is a kit in the US or get someone to do hybrid supercharger pulley for u.

performance = turbocharger = easily increase boost to 300hp.

above mention is on NEW ITEMS.

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
supercharger!!!
fast and easy!!!
no need to mod so many things...
anyway, is my opinion only...