Calling all ALTEZZA owners

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
great fun last nite...... hope next altezza/mr-2/supra/chaser/mr-s tt get more response better..... it is more like SS0 tt as well with all the SS0 kaki......

after send the mr-s back n drive back own car...so much diff..... i want altezza..... sell me n my gf's car n buy altezza next year..... hahaha....

yoga pun sudah shiok..... yoga better dun buy the "BENG's car"..... we sama sama buy altezza......hahahaha

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
First of all i would like to THANK all the member member & altezza owners for their
time & trouble to make this gathering a success. (1st time ada 7 ALTEZZA ,fu yoh)
This is especially important for the first Altezza gathering as we can all see that
there is as much enthusiasm on altezza as shown on other sports model.

Lets hope we will have more Altezza owners in the next gathering and not to mention
the rest of the TOYOTA SPORTS MODEL FLEET.

YESTERDAY we had 1 Chaser, 7 Altezza, 3 MR-2, 2 MR-S (1 is a complete TOM'S model thanks to MR.Lee of vision to allow Alvin to bring it, Thanks ALVIN for the effort to drive it), 3 celicas (thanks to whiteprince) & 2 supras. Did i left anyone out?

p/s: also manage to persuade YOLK to buy an altezza.

wah alvin u also want to buy altezza arr???
buy the white sard altezza lah straight can wallop and saves u tens of thousand of RM. but keep the starlet(collectors item).

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
hahaha....if dun sell starlet cannot buy altezza...... boss ask me get altezza n he will sponsor me.......hahahaha

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
serioul arr. how much he sponsor?

like that, quick go grab the white sard altezza.

what will your gf pandu then?

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
porosaki : this afternoon i met the altezza again....i am really sure he stay around my area...

his car.....side mirror...small and square one.......black/carbon hood...with white monster sticker in front.

gt wing.....i dunno it is the grill or intercooler....

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
maybe just buy a RM10K kancil enuf liao....take turn to drive.....hahahaha

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
today went to see the white sard bodykit altezza........good condition and so nice..... tom's suspension, Greddy oil cooler, hks header, avs rims, ext temp meter, got vacuum sensor there but meter tarak, muffler didn't see what brand, hks air filter, the rest all stock....clutch n flywheel stock.....mileage on 30K+km (dunno how true)

also saw the trd m celica..... trd gt wing..... suspension not trd also....seat stock....rim stock...... trd meter

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
t0il3t_duck said:
i saw silver altezza with gt wing few days ago somewhere near n1 racing...... it's a turbo.... very nice.........
apa turbo dia pakai?
like this arr next year i must put turbo oledi.

not fast as evo but rare unlike evo.:D

Last edited:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
tom's said:
today went to see the white sard bodykit altezza........good condition and so nice..... tom's suspension, Greddy oil cooler, hks header, avs rims, ext temp meter, got vacuum sensor there but meter tarak, muffler didn't see what brand, hks air filter, the rest all stock....clutch n flywheel stock.....mileage on 30K+km (dunno how true)

also saw the trd m celica..... trd gt wing..... suspension not trd also....seat stock....rim stock...... trd meter
ohhhhh! alvin went looking for a car.
wah!!!

so apa macam?
getting apa kereta?

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
wahahahahahahh kena poison kow kow by the altezza owners already ... LOL LOL ... but really nice la altezza ride and handling ... but the power sikit kurang laaa .. maybe coz i sit in auto ... so who got manual altezza wanna gimme a ride ?!?!?! wahhahahahah ... celica owner also welcome to give me ride to see the power of 2zzge vs 3sge !!!! wahahahahhahahaha

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
organize a drag session between stock altezza n stock celice 6sp..... hahahaha

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
yolk said:
wahahahahahahh kena poison kow kow by the altezza owners already ... LOL LOL ... but really nice la altezza ride and handling ... but the power sikit kurang laaa .. maybe coz i sit in auto ... so who got manual altezza wanna gimme a ride ?!?!?! wahhahahahah ... celica owner also welcome to give me ride to see the power of 2zzge vs 3sge !!!! wahahahahhahahaha
go to used car dealer to test car lah,
but first need to flash cash in front of their eyes to convince them u are buying only that
they are more than happy to give u a free ride. :D

celica dun buy loh. not so family car friendly. celica for young ppl who has a long way b4 getting married. Purely my opinion.

plus can dump in is300 engine:D , or 1JZ-GTE or 2JZ-GTE!!