Buying Rotary Parts Online - Informational

somebody

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
^Yeah RHD japan is good, but some parts they sell are still a little bit expensive ( I hope Russell will read this, hahaha).

Donjuan4one

Apr 19, 2005
Alchemis said:
somebody...

oh yeah... buying overseas really pain in the ass if they don't ship internationally.
based on my shopping spree over the internet...

USA got more parts and choices. but u need to run through a lot of roadblocks.
Japan doesn't ship international. unless you deal with a group called RHD Japan. which sells alot of stuff to USA through ebay. and their shipment rates are really mind blowing even shipment to Asia region. talking about USD 35 ~ 40

deal with USA people there are 2 choices:

1) get someone in US to buy on behalf of you using their own paypal account. then you pay them using your own paypal account. get that dude to transfer the item back to you through mail or personally he come back pass to you if he's visiting malaysia or returning to malaysia from a long trip like relocation.

2) pay yourself to the seller through paypal and if he ships international, then you pay extra for the shipment. and you will receive it. approx USD 35 as well depending on weight.

normally i help people to buy things when i'm in USA. but i quit my company so.. no chance going over there. i have a fren helping me at the moment only, getting my own stuff only.
Hi Guys,

Here is a website where I bought LOTS of my Rx7 parts from Japan. They have the most Rx7 parts in any other website you can find... and lots of special stuff too:_:

So, do not enter.... unless you like to put yourself in a situation where you Tempt yourself to buy stuff which you dun neccssearily need. haha....

There are two things to consider in this site, 1st the commision to your purchase is high, so when you bid for an item.... make sure you have include all the commision charges, conversion rate etc. 2nd, if you dont read jap, you can use their translation function which most of the time you need to guess what it means. If you need help, you can let me know.. i read some jap :p

And the initial registration is abit of a hassle as well. The site, Rinkya, is actually an interface for Yahoo Japan site.... but you do not get everything here. So if you search in the Yahoo Japan site, you can actually back track it back Rinkya but would take abit of time. What i am trying to say is that there are more stuff you can find in Yahoo Japan than in Rinkya itself... But you can follow the links and link it back to Rinkya.

Anyway, there are lots of good Rx7 stuff here... if you keep track, you sometimes can get very good deals, even though the commissions to Rinkya are high.
Here is the site: http://www.rinkya.com/yj.php?searchstring=rx7

Enjoy!! :_:

somebody

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
^the commission is ridiculous. Very pandai to make money one. hehe.

Donjuan4one

Apr 19, 2005
somebody said:
^the commission is ridiculous. Very pandai to make money one. hehe.
haha.... yea, they are making TONS of money.... very good business idea cos up till now, almost all sellers do not sell internationally.

I purchase stuff that you cant find anywhere.... or, sometimes you can auction for very cheap... so even wif the commission, it still cheaper to buy from anywhere else. Like the bushings with the all the arms, i bought it at a very cheap price and they are all fairly new even tho 2nd hand.... I got it shipped by SEA, and it was quite a good deal, but took almost a month to reach. I did not need it ugently, so didnt mind waiting. Came in 2 huge boxes, all nicely wrapped.

I also bought my FD3s Cusco racing shocks, for RM$2300 including shipping cost, it only used for a couple of thousand clicks.... It was almost brand new. Fantastic condition. All good stuff :_:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
wow........... Don is the man !!!!
i buy from USA get someone to bring back for me :)
Japan.... not yet... i duno how to deal with japanese.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys some dude cut line and whack my waja. By the looks in the pics
can someone tell me how much does it cost to fix the car?

Only bumper senget, 1 broken headlight and the bonnet abit bent.
Fenders are fine, although looks cacat but it's the reflection of the
tiang.

And most importantly, please recommend me a good place (good price,
good workmanship) in PJ area.

Thanks

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience