Accident Repair ....

scheizer

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Guys some dude cut line and whack my waja. By the looks in the pics
can someone tell me how much does it cost to fix the car?

Only bumper senget, 1 broken headlight and the bonnet abit bent.
Fenders are fine, although looks cacat but it's the reflection of the
tiang.

And most importantly, please recommend me a good place (good price,
good workmanship) in PJ area.

Thanks

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
i think the most costly would be ur headlights....others...bumpers can fix back...and repaint kau tim...but ur headlight...aih kelian...

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
i fixed mine b4,waja too,but sol away edi,my situation even worst than yours,bonet hav to ketuk,i spot light n head lamp n bumper changed,all cost me rm1400...if not mistaken the head lamp i saw proton price b4,it cost aroung 500 sumthing per unit..

HeHeH22A

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Johor Bahru
Visit site
sakit hati rite when other people langgar our cars. my car just got out for a week (after repaint, new paint ma...), then hantar car wash the car wash people langgar the car...in jb i have a good place that can do good (nearly perfect) bodyworks, but in kl i can ask some friends there. pm me lor.

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
afraid of it might damaged the inner part as well,i mean the stucture,but can be repair too..after your bonnet repair,make sure their art work good enough,or else u can feel the diff..

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
if it's just the bumper and nothing major like radiator also kana , I know of place that does a reasonable job but I don't know the price lar ... PM if you're interested and I'll show you where in Kampung Subang is it

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Rough estimate not more then 2K but should more then 1K

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok. here im looking for recond and unreg sport jApan cars around 100K. what car can i get with this 100K budget?? give your idea.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience