BUYing Rim In Klang

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
stock rims i dun think they take in alot...together wit tyre maybe around 300 if ur bunga still ok...hehhee im not sure just giving rough price...

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
rpm your suspension sucks maer ? mine ok ar .... no problem ....... onli the rim i beh tahan ...... i wanna change those rim that bents inside one ..... not outside ..... how the suspension suck ?

tafe u changing smaller ones ? wah then your car looks odd oh .... 16 - 15 ....

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
and onw more thing ? whats the difference between a replica n a original rim ?

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
the suspension is to soft laa .. 3 people in the car also it scrapes when you go over a hump.

if you put 15, better lower your car more if not gap sure look dem big. 16" i think is ok la. Fuel consuption is not tht bad, plus if you do up your car, air filter,plugs,grounding .. it will run very well ..

Below 1k can get if you dont change tryes la, use the same one...if you change 15, and want to maintain below one 1k .. u must take some "capalang" rims and "capalang" tyres .. :Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia is now offering the 3rd generation City in an even more attractive color - Tafetta White. Following the introduction of the new choice of color, the City is now available in four colors, Alabaster Silver, Polished Metal, and Crystal Black Pearl.

A complete package of style, performance, practicality and best-in-class features, the City is available in Grade E which is available at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience