BUYing Rim In Klang

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TaFe

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KUALA LUMPUR
can somebody be my interpreter ar goin to klang??

i can't understand chinese??

planning to go there to buy rim and tyre...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
If u don't speak either Cantonese or Hokkien... bad luck man... they will con u nicely!

tl1987

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
calvin9683 said:
klang really is the place for tyres n rims la....
my fren just got a 15" replica works emotion....onli RM400++(cant remember the exact price)...after trade in his old 15" rims he onli need to pay 200++...
damn cheap la...i bought my 15" replica te37 2nd hand (used 1 yr) edi cost RM480....
now think back oso heart ache...
hey fren r u sure brand new 15" replica works emotion cost RM400 plus oni ?? which replica brand ?? i just been there recently(feb06) n the price range is around 650-750 no matter which rim shop in klang...n hey guys i have a bad experience with hing leong(the orange shop) too la....their customer service is just plain sux ...they just ignore u when u asking them....i really wonder y still so many customer they have....but if u notice...most of the customer is malay/indian ...chinese oso got but little...thats wat i c... btw ...i do recomend the dunlop shop at jalan kapar oso...perkidmatan tayar CHIN HENG..that is where i bought my rims n tire...really friendly workers n oso will chat with u regards ur enquiry about having large rim...lowered...bla bla bla anything la...lol..

tl1987

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
boosook said:
federal highway towards klang....after the batu tiga toll...go keep right and go straight all the way until the next big toll...go straight somemore...go over 2 bridge...exit at the 3rd bridge (means dun go up..exit left)....ull see a traffic lighted round about...turn 3 oclock (meru/kapar)...after that ull stop at the traffic light..go straight..then ull see another trafffic light...turn right...WALAAA there u are!..hope u can understand...hhaha
hey i think ur road guide is correct....if i m not mistaken....u will 1st reach the gud year tire shop...btw edwin where r u going from ?? i think u go popular buy a map n study it la...sure helps...haha...just my little 2 cent...cheers :D

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
my fren bought 15" K-speed Taiwan made rims, 4 maxxis tyres, sports springs .. for 1700 ..

the diffrence of price of tyres .. fren bought ducaro ga 13" in dengkil 1 tyre is $128 .. in klang ... its RM 98 .. savings of $30 ..

TaFe

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KUALA LUMPUR
can i get a set of 15" rim with tyre under 1k at klang...??

if not, it's more or less the same wit other place..

hurtle

Known Member
May 9, 2005
any detailed information such as the name of the place u went n change?

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
just confirm the price wif my fren...
he said its 500++...he also cant remember the exact price....should be around 550 la....
i remembered wrongly....my bad to confuse everyone....

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Thanks for the info.

By the way, you should be careful with skimmed rims/refurbished rims coz after prolonger usage, the paint will chip off. Its quite an ugly sight by then.

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
TaFe said:

i also like to know taiwan rim can get below 1k ??!

tl1987

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
haha....i m using skimmed rim oso....still bling bling my enkei....lol...

hobcai...there r plenty of taiwan rim below 1k la....how many inch u want ??? as of thread title....go klang n look look la...u wont noe much by keep asking here...lolx..

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
TaFe said:

yes most probably can...im changing to 16" tomorrow...i went to ask the other day...they quote me RM1350 plus tires...i trading in my 17" so i only have to pay RM500++....so if u trade in 1k is enough...

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
tl1987 said:
hey i think ur road guide is correct....if i m not mistaken....u will 1st reach the gud year tire shop...btw edwin where r u going from ?? i think u go popular buy a map n study it la...sure helps...haha...just my little 2 cent...cheers :D
yea coz ive been going there 3 times this week...coz i cant make up my mind...hahaha so i remember clearly...hehehe

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
david tao Chassis and Wheels 0
B Car Talk 6
ayen_s News and Features 0
G Wheel And Tyre 0
E General Talk 46
M DreamCars Asia Motorshow 2005 5
D General Talk 13

The Marketplace Latest

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently my power steering hose was leaking...

My mechanic dismantle the hose and sent for re-machining a new hose...

Thought my problem was over... but unfortunately not yet...

Another section of the hose leak again, there was a long part, and and a shorter part of the hose.

In between the sections there was I think a pressure valve...

After re-machining the shorter hose, then I thought my problem is solved, but again no!

This time, when the power steering fliud is being...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience