Buying a BNR32 GTR

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
[PIMPIN];1063768128 said:
Thinking is already a difficult activity for you so I don't suggest attempting to import cars.
well, he has to start somewhere... and hopefully we don't have to wait till week 100 for well thought out answers... :biggrin:

brianj

Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,.... I've booked the BNR32 at Rm95K, however it does come with some brand new unfitted parts, such as door rubbers, a set of coilovers, all the original badges etc...

Now the process of inspection, transfer bla bla bla....

I'm not too sure if Puspacom will have an issue with the big tailpipe ..?
Cheers

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
KN i kenal tak that person? i heard harga dia naik lagi la..dah 155k haha:rofl:
You know him ler...hehehe actually he told me after new engine sudah masuk, he wants 199k, no nego heheheh padahal engine forklift je.

Guys,.... I've booked the BNR32 at Rm95K, however it does come with some brand new unfitted parts, such as door rubbers, a set of coilovers, all the original badges etc...

Cheers
Not to worry Brian, I've recently passed Puspakom inspection without any help from runners etc...with I'm pretty sure a worse exhaust than yours :biggrin:

What coilovers are those Sir? Let us know if you're wanting to sell any bits as *some people* might be very interested :idea:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

Cheers
should be ok.....no worry

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Huh, I didn't indicate that I'd attempt to import any cars. I think you misread. Well anyways, back to the topic, shall we?
Misreading is something you are famous for. "Back to the topic" is last thing expected from you since you never understand what the topic is to begin with.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Abang, have u sold off ur FD3S?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...tak sampai hati la!

Had tons of time wasters who had no idea what they were looking at....

Was bombarded with "WAH....how many hp?", "WAH....Your turbo big ah?" kinda questions.

Car isn't worth much anymore so we'll see.

Btw,

Sunday's drive still on? Cos me and 2 of my mates wanna join your "fun and safe" drive. :)

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007

Cheers
bos..post the pics here la..can share2 wat..hehe :smokin:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
huh? aku dah invite through FB lah. ko yg tak ajak bebudak lain pegi RCA.. ajak JK jer.. :rofl:
lets go lets go for track day :D but not this month la im too busy :( next month should be fine!

btw brian, super clean e34 there :D

brianj

Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bangkai_jk: Thanks for the compliments on the E34

Tom: hey thanks Tom. Haven't seen you for a long time, last time was at the E38 TT

EvolutionZ / gobiz2 :Thanks for the exhaust tip. :)

Well guys.... here's the BNR32....
I would most probably have it for my Christmas present.
The wife can't believe i'm gonna pay 95K cash for a 22 year old Nissan! :confused:

So i keep saying, its not just a Nissan, its a Skyline, its THE legendary R32..... well
she still thinks i'm mad..... :banghead:

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hi brianj,

i think u made a good decision, its a nice n clean car from the pic...but i can tell if u like the R32 and willing to pay 95k for it, it must be in excellent condition....same as yr E34 (the condition is 9/10) for a 1989 car....

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
WOW Brian! Congratulations!!! It looks amazing, very clean, appears to have been cherished and those BBS wheels look fantastic!!

Congrats again. Do you have Facebook? We have now a large active group on Facebook.

Just for your info., 1989 cars are known for their block strength as apparently in the first year of production, Nissan apparently took extra steps and the engine blocks from 1989 had thicker castings.