1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
"Ah Moon" was only 20yrs old???? wtf

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
too soon to say, but hopefully PDRM will keep up the good work ...

Maybe we send some gifts to the Officer that was shot at thhe hospital .... and ask him to assist some more in looking for the Evo Jackers .....

I think PDRM maybe 'pressured' into this cases due to some "Datuks' beemers or Mercs kena car-jack lor .....

otherwise where they wanna bother ....

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items added. Brembos & APP for sale*****

Last edited:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
better still...car owners who bought cars more than 100K be rightful to buy a side firearm to shoot such evo jackers !!! :thefinger:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
better still...car owners who bought cars more than 100K be rightful to buy a side firearm to shoot such evo jackers !!! :thefinger:
DD .... i give 4 fingers up :thefinger::thefinger: for that suggestion ...

No questions asked ..... like the case in the US ..... i think a retired teacher shot 2 trespassers on his neighbour's property & case was thrown out by the judge becos it was deemed self defence.

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items added. Brembos & APP for sale*****

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006

No questions asked ..... like the case in the US ..... i think a retired teacher shot 2 trespassers on his neighbour's property & case was thrown out by the judge becos it was deemed self defence.

in malaysia is easier, money settle everything especially court case... lol

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
She deserved her fate, the vicious bitch. According to the NST article, she's from South Salak. Well, well.....no surprises there....lol

The thing I find disturbing is ppl like Ah Moon are repeat offenders...wanted for 8 cases of robbery, attempted vehicle homicide by trying to run down a cop and yet after all that they allowed her bail....which she naturally skipped when time came for her court appearance.

I tell you the law can sometimes be a total ass. They should just have locked her up on first instance and throw away the key. Why do ppl wait until social malcontents like Ah Moon kill or injure someone before they act decisively?

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006

Halo Brother , US is using different type of law.... generally Malaysia is following UK..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
20 years old only woh...pretty or not?
hehehe kidding only

should be pretty lor....those gals follow taikor taikor one usually wearing fishnet stokings and colourful hair one...so imagine imagine..hahaha:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus here...

I just got a pair of twin pot calipers and front rotors of a JDM AE111 GT. Want to fit it into my local model AE111. I heard it requires some slight modification. Anybody ever done this before? Any problems? What is the cost and maintenance?

Thank you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience