Bloody end for female car-jacker 'Ah Moon'

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Halo Brother , US is using different type of law.... generally Malaysia is following UK..
Or so u think ..... Malaysia following UK laws?? sure or not ..... i didn't know "duit kopi" exist over there .... :confused::banghead: maybe have "duit teh" la ... English tea!!:thefinger::rofl:

In the state of 'lawless-ness', i reckon being a red-neck cowboy with guns slinging needs to be used sometimes ....:smokin: But that's just me ...

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items added.
i) Complete brake systems
ii) Turbokits
iii) Complete engines
iv) bodykits/accessories*****

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
should be pretty lor....those gals follow taikor taikor one usually wearing fishnet stokings and colourful hair one...so imagine imagine..hahaha:)
Become like that singapore show "Ah Long Pte. Ltd." .... hahaha ..... "Tai Kah Cheh!!"

just like a scene from the movie .... "If i go down, i will only want to go down with u, Moon!! .... Let's take some of these dogz/police along with us ..!!" (starts shooting with both hands ala Young & Dangerous .... or like Chow Yeun Fatt/Mark-kor!!

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items added.
i) Complete brake systems
ii) Turbokits
iii) Complete engines
iv) bodykits/accessories*****

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
20 years old only woh...pretty or not?
hehehe kidding only
Maybe she wanted to be like Angelina Jolie in Gone in 60 Seconds.

Become like that singapore show "Ah Long Pte. Ltd." .... hahaha ..... "Tai Kah Cheh!!"

just like a scene from the movie .... "If i go down, i will only want to go down with u, Moon!! .... Let's take some of these dogz/police along with us ..!!" (starts shooting with both hands ala Young & Dangerous .... or like Chow Yeun Fatt/Mark-kor!!
Maybe she watched too much of that crap.

She deserved her fate, the vicious bitch. According to the NST article, she's from South Salak. Well, well.....no surprises there....lol

The thing I find disturbing is ppl like Ah Moon are repeat offenders...wanted for 8 cases of robbery, attempted vehicle homicide by trying to run down a cop and yet after all that they allowed her bail....which she naturally skipped when time came for her court appearance.

I tell you the law can sometimes be a total ass. They should just have locked her up on first instance and throw away the key. Why do ppl wait until social malcontents like Ah Moon kill or injure someone before they act decisively?
What to do? Our lawmakers' hands are tied by the redtape. And we don't have Batman to deal with Jokers like Ah Moon.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hahahaha...i think she think like hindustan star.....no matter kena how many bullets also wont die....still can jump around and shoot...:)

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
"Ah Moon...R.I.P...may god bless U" :angel:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
i wonder if any of our mloc brothers lost evos are with them?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone!

i'm looking for rear camber kit for Suzuki Swift 1.5, i've found one kit from Greddy and TM Square, but it says it's for Swift Sport ZC31, does anybody know will they fit non-sport (1.5) car?

thanks everyone.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience